RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

High percentage shop arbs

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
jigger11
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

High percentage shop arbs

Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Who would pay £30 a month to receive shop arbs that pay anything from £10 - £30 profit from out lays of around £200.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: High percentage shop arbs

Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Are the odds not identical to the website?
Paddy power, ladbrokes, boylesports they all follow their webpage odds straight away.

So please explain..
jigger11
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:59 pm

No shops are slow to react on prices i am not talking about your average arb say spurs at 8-11 in shop and lay on betfair at say 8-13 my arbs are say back in shop at 6-5 and lay at 6-5.
jamesbargains

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm

If you back and lay at the same price then you wouldn't make money, I would pay for this service as I currently do sharbs but the return isntas hHa
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Thordin wrote: Are the odds not identical to the website?
Paddy power, ladbrokes, boylesports they all follow their webpage odds straight away.

So please explain..
I just read this??? yes Thordin there are differences in the shop "coupon" prices from the online prices but
as you are someone who takes advantage of this then you already know the answer to your supposed question,
a pretty poor attempt at getting fellow arbers off the scent.

the shops are  just about the easiest way out there of making cash, you can as I have countless times done
it on my own but with one or ideally more runners then you will make more, sounds like Thordin wants to keep
all this to himself ;)

any info on shops I'd be glad to share as I'm banned in every shop in a 60 mile radius ;D

two or more people working together and moving around a lot is whats needed.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:02 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
Thordin wrote: Are the odds not identical to the website?

So please explain..
I just read this??? yes Thordin there are differences in the shop "coupon" prices from the online prices but
as you are someone who takes advantage of this then you already know the answer to your supposed question,
a pretty poor attempt at getting fellow arbers off the scent.

the shops are  just about the easiest way out there of making cash, you can as I have countless times done
it on my own but with one or ideally more runners then you will make more, sounds like Thordin wants to keep
all this to himself ;)

any info on shops I'd be glad to share as I'm banned in every shop in a 60 mile radius ;D

two or more people working together and moving around a lot is whats needed.
Believe it or not, i never check the printed coupons... Always assumed the prices will move like the website
Ladbrokes is my favourite, they have max bet on the system. Make friends with the cashier and he can tell you, no phone calls to managers and shit :)
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Lets say that there is a pre-made coupon for Swansea to win @2/1 (3.00)(example)
Online price dropped to 8/5. (2.60)
If you go to the cashier and ask him to make the bet for you you get the online odds, guaranteed and tried.
You are saying that if i fill in the coupon and he passes it through the machine he will give me the outdated odds of 2/1?
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Thordin wrote: Lets say that there is a pre-made coupon for Swansea to win @2/1 (3.00)(example)
If you go to the cashier and ask him to make the bet for you you get the online odds, guaranteed and tried.
You are saying that if i fill in the coupon and he passes it through the machine he will give me the outdated odds of 2/1?
you're having a laugh here Thordin, you know well the answers to your questions, I've read your comments
about struggling to make £2k a week in the shops nowadays, you know exactly how the coupons work, anyone
who does the shops does, you cannot bet internet prices in the shops if the games on a coupon, only non coupon
stuff and even then like on a tuesday Ladbrokes will already have the weekend coupon prices on their system
even before the coupons are printed and will give you these prices not internet prices but of course Thordin
you know all this.

and why would you have to make friends with the ladbrokes cashier to find out maximum bet, oddschecker will tell you this,
are you trying to pretend you are a newbie? Ladbrokes don't phone bets, they get sent online to their traders,
you know this too Thordin.

I don't give a monkeys about giving all the shop secrets away, I don't do them any more, can make similar money
sitting in my living room without having to deal with some of the half wits who work in the shops
Last edited by yorkjoss on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:33 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
Thordin wrote: Lets say that there is a pre-made coupon for Swansea to win @2/1 (3.00)(example)
you're having a laugh here Thordin, you know well the answers to your questions, I've read your comments
about struggling to make £2k a week in the shops nowadays, you know exactly how the coupons work, anyone
who does the shops does, you cannot bet internet prices in the shops if the games on a coupon, only non coupon
stuff and even then like on a tuesday Ladbrokes will already have the weekend coupon prices on their system
even before the coupons are are printed and will give you these prices not internet prices but of course Thordin
you know all this.

and why would you have to make friends with the cashier to find out maximum bet, oddschecker will tell you this,
are you trying to pretend you are a newbie?
like i said all this you are saying now is new to me, im not messing with you :D
Im betting from the alert service,betburger actually, whenever an arb appears i get my mate to run and bet. If the odds drop online, they drop in the shop the same time. Never has he been offered odds from the cashier different from the website.
Just checked oddschecker, will tell you for ladbrokes, assuming they accept the same stake online and in shops. They accept 12k £ online on fulham  i doubt that would work in the shop around the corner :)
I guess will tell you for paddy as well if you sign in with an account.
Cant see boyle max bet though can you?
And anyway boyle and paddy always call for approval for high stake bets, and most of them get rejected or reoffered at 50max.
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Thordin wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
even before the coupons are are printed and will give you these prices not internet prices but of course Thordin
you know all this.

and why would you have to make friends with the cashier to find out maximum bet, oddschecker will tell you this,
are you trying to pretend you are a newbie?
like i said all this you are saying now is new to me, im not messing with you :D
Im betting from the alert service,betburger actually, whenever an arb appears i get my mate to run and bet. If the odds drop online, they drop in the shop the same time. Never has he been offered odds from the cashier different from the website.
Just checked oddschecker, will tell you for ladbrokes, assuming they accept the same stake online and in shops. They accept 12k £ online on fulham  i doubt that would work in the shop around the corner :)
I guess will tell you for paddy as well if you sign in with an account.
Cant see boyle max bet though can you?
And anyway boyle and paddy always call for approval for high stake bets, and most of them get rejected or reoffered at 50max.
Thordin, I'm now starting to believe you but a lot you say in you last post is rubbish, if you try to bet on a weekend coupon
match from a wednesday onwards with willhill or ladbrokes then regardless of what's happening online the shops have their
own prices, if Man utd have been gambled for 6/4 to 11/10 online then the shops will reflect this change either by small limits
at the higher odds or a completely different price so although they may be 11/10 online the coupon price change can have them 4/5 only by coincidence will it be 11/10, this example is for every coupon price, when it's on a coupon you cannot bet online price with willhill or lad', paddy and betfred are always reprinting coupons to update price changes, boyles are useless
Irish %$^&^^*&'s so can't comment, maybe it;s different in Ireland but I'd be surprised it it were
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Boyle rejects most of the bets, most useless by far.
Paddy is ok, ladbrokes is best.
Ill try coupons with changed online prices to check what they do here.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:46 pm

I have never actually submitted a filled coupon was always going with the bet on the cashier...
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:51 pm

maybe Ireland's different, I know northern Ireland's the same as rest of UK, as for lad' maximum price, internet and shops have same limit, if you can get £12k on Fulham online then it's the same figure in the shops but if you went maximum you wouldn't get it on, if you went £5k and you did it just as the price moved which you can do with a runner then there's a good chance you will get it on, I managed to get over £20k with lad's on uruguay v costa rica in the world cup on 5 or 6 bets, was a £1000 arb, very nice loser
Last edited by yorkjoss on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:54 pm

there will be shop arbers reading this and cursing me now ;D ;D ;D but don't worry shop arbers there's
plenty of shops and plenty already making money from them, a couple more will make no difference
Thordin
Totally Pro

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:57 pm

yorkjoss wrote: maybe Ireland's different, I know northern Ireland's the same as rest of UK, as for lad' maximum price, internet and shops have same limit, if you can get £12k on Fulham online then it's the same figure in the shops but if you went maximum you wouldn't get it on, if you went £5k and you did it just as the price moved which you can do with a runner then there's a good chance you will get it on, I managed to get over £20k with lad's on uruguay v costa rica in the world cup on 5 or 6 bets, was a £1000 arb, very nice loser
Paddy and boyle dont let us rebet a couple of times we tried on different shops. The guy that was on the other side of the phone said we are not allowed to bet the same bet we placed a while ago on the other shop. The odds had even dropped already and still wouldn't take another bet on reduced odds.
I was guessing it would be ok with ladbrokes since there are no phonecalls for approval and shit, but didnt want to attract more attention.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”