Betcity

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Betcity  (Read 7711 times)
Vladje
Gaining experience

View Profile

Vladje

Betcity
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:39:59 AM »

He guys,

Anyone got experience with Betcity? Looks like they are involved in a lot of arbs on betburger. Might want to add them, but cant find many information about the bookie. Hope anyone can tell me about Betcity:)
theodosis
Gaining experience

View Profile

theodosis

Re: Betcity
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 08:45:05 AM »

they limited me after my second bet...
Vladje
Gaining experience

View Profile

Vladje

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 08:54:24 AM »

He Theodosis:)

Hmm  thats crap....
Saw you are betting in the Netherlands as well. Which bookies do you use to place enough arbs per day?
thag
Gaining experience

View Profile

thag

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 06:50:18 PM »

once you win your limited. Stay away from them...

I deposited 500 won first bet and now limited to 0. Have to wait for 72 hours before I can make a withdrawl and that will probably take forever to get back. Russian Maffia, stay away!  8)
cortomaltese
Pro

View Profile

cortomaltese

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »

Stay away! they blocked my acc , asked for id and inform me that their "investigation" can take up to 2 months!
Luckily my balance was low
Archi
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

Archi

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 08:41:01 PM »

Just wanted to share my experience with this russian bookie.

I recently opened an account and made a deposit via skrill. I placed 2 prematch bets (both lost) and my account was limited to 0.01e on any selection and on any sport.

I tried to withdraw my remaining balance, but I can't because I didn't staked my entire deposit. 

I asked them to let me withdraw my remaining balance and all I got back was evasive responses such as: ,,Limits are established according to our Rules for bets accepting. Your limit will be kept the same.''. Or they copy-paste they're terms and conditions of they're payment methods or they simply choose to ignore my e-mails or my live chat messages.

I strongly suggest to stay away !
PizzaCompany
Gaining experience

View Profile

PizzaCompany

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 06:30:37 PM »

once you win your limited. Stay away from them...

I deposited 500 won first bet and now limited to 0. Have to wait for 72 hours before I can make a withdrawl and that will probably take forever to get back. Russian Maffia, stay away!  8)

It is necessary to use old accounts. A limit on all matches of $15.
NAS
Has experience

View Profile

NAS

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »

Betcity, waste of time.
Open account, one year ago. Deposited 20€ and made a bet (normal) and won. Made a withdrawal to check. This week, I decided to use again. Deposited 500 euros and and  after trying to make a bet I noticed I was limited to 0.01€ on any sport and any market.. 24h after I made a withdrawal request, and fortunately they paid in less than 12h.
neopas
Becoming a Pro

View Profile

neopas

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 03:52:38 PM »

Betcity makes huge mistakes in their odds and they produce a lot of arbs all the time. The bookmaker is legit IMO, but they do limit hard if you beat their soft lines. Depositing much will not help. Better deposit small amounts and take arbs with 50 euro bets, than going strong from the very start will bigger amounts.
I believe Betcity treats Russian players better than Europeans, but can't say for sure.
They have a 2-year contract with Monaco AS, most probably because Alexander Golovin, a Russian start plays there.
Betcity is considered to be the bigger bookmaker in Russia, they are much bigger than Fonbet.
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 06:23:05 AM »

This is the most popular Russian bookmaker, but there is a lot of secrecy about Russian bookmakers. They do have shops in Russian, probably in other x-soviet countries too. I am told that Russian arbers are taking advantage of it but it seems to be very difficult for a foreigner to utilize them properly.
Pages: [1]
Print