RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Unibet withdrawals and limits

Ask anything about smart gambling
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Unibet withdrawals and limits

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:41 am

Hey. I have been using Unibet for about two months and it seems great, I bet any game, any market any arb I can get there and it doesn't even smell like they want to limit me. From the very start my limits are something like 25-300euros there.

I wanted to ask a question about withdrawals, do they make it much more likely that I will get limited? I'm starting to get a big part of my roll at Unibet and it doesn't seem to stop, so I would like to withdraw some, I was just wondering should I try to keep it there as much as possible or could I withdraw around 1-2k and not worry too much about limits coming out of this?

Thank you.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Unibet withdrawals and limits

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:46 pm

I have no experience with unibet cause they have shitty limits to my country (at least many times ago when i tried them).

Other bookies , it depends (from my own experience) ; some of them will limit you and some of them won't limit you.
Anyone who has an experience with Unibet can give you a better response.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:14 pm

DonkeyKong wrote: Hey. I have been using Unibet for about two months and it seems great, I bet any game, any market any arb I can get there and it doesn't even smell like they want to limit me. From the very start my limits are something like 25-300euros there.

I wanted to ask a question about withdrawals, do they make it much more likely that I will get limited? I'm starting to get a big part of my roll at Unibet and it doesn't seem to stop, so I would like to withdraw some, I was just wondering should I try to keep it there as much as possible or could I withdraw around 1-2k and not worry too much about limits coming out of this?

Thank you.
May i ask from which country you registered your unibet account ?
DonkeyKong
Has experience

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:07 am

I registered from Latvia, do you usually get much worse limits than me? Do they limit you guys quick? Or do your accounts not last as long?
Esso
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:14 am

It isnt possible anymore to register from almost every european country at unibet. For example: France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Spain, GB, Switzerland, Itali.... they all are not available anymore
nicobuss
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:48 am

2 big bets then limited to around 80 euro for big leagues,no problems with withdrawal though :)
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 am

DonkeyKong wrote: I registered from Latvia, do you usually get much worse limits than me? Do they limit you guys quick? Or do your accounts not last as long?
Used to have high limits and long lasting accounts from greece but they no longer accept ewallets so it is a no go for greek residents anymore
czoker
Has experience

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:33 am

Esso wrote: It isnt possible anymore to register from almost every european country at unibet. For example: France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Spain, GB, Switzerland, Itali.... they all are not available anymore
What are you talking about?
I am from Poland and I made new account one week ago, at friday I send to them all docs and now I am veryficated ...
Esso
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:41 am

czoker wrote:
Esso wrote: It isnt possible anymore to register from almost every european country at unibet. For example: France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Spain, GB, Switzerland, Itali.... they all are not available anymore
What are you talking about?
I am from Poland and I made new account one week ago, at friday I send to them all docs and now I am veryficated ...
Yes than try to open an account today. But you can not open new accounts since first of november.
Opaque
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Add Romania to the list of restricted countries. No more new players from there as well.

Return to “Newbie's questions”