RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Jetbull - Teambet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Jetbull - Teambet

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:27 pm

I recive this today....i didnt play on Jetbull buth like i know they are in category of spamers....buth i have big problems with Teambet,support was totally arogant,on lucky i recive money down...i say this fuckers there afther that in chat,that they will be not long in this bussines....idiots....i wish all good luck if someone still have money on Teambet,bether to say,now on Jetbull  :-X

Firstly, please be assured that your Teambet account and any funds in it are safe.

Unfortunately, the Teambet brand is no longer in operation. Teambet were operating under the same gaming license as Jetbull and so your Teambet account is now in the process of being migrated to Jetbull.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologise to you for the lack of communication recently. This in no way reflects the level of communication you can expect from Jetbull going forward. You are welcome to email us now, support@jetbull.com, or contact us via live chat, to verify the information in this email.

The process of migrating your account to Jetbull will take another few days. We will email you to confirm when this has happened and to advise you about how to access your Jetbull account.

In essence, one of two things will happen:

1) An account will be created for you at Jetbull, where you will be able to log in and access your Teambet funds

2) For players with an existing Jetbull account, we will ask you to confirm your identity and then we will transfer your Teambet funds into your existing Jetbull account

Again, please be assured that your funds are safe. We are working hard to get you access to your account as soon as possible.

We will contact you again with an update as soon as we have one.

Kind regards,

Jetbull Customer Support Team.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Jetbull - Teambet

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:37 pm

jetbull is solid with payouts as far as i know.
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Sure? I see on some sides that are Suspend and Spam...
ivy-fru
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Is Jetbull the best book with oddsmatrix odds? (If something like that exists)
PepSLO
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:57 am

Any advice about this bookie? Still without an account here. Is it still reliable bookie?

Return to “Bookies discussion”