Sbobet new fees

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
aleksvelky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sbobet new fees

Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi guys.
I dont know if you noticed this but sbobet is sending mails to arbers.5.10 Notwithstanding the terms of Clause 5.8 above, the Operator reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to charge a sum equivalent to 5% (five percent) on any amount deposited or withdrawn or on both deposits and withdrawals made by the Customer, as the case may be, at any time and from time to time if the Operator shall in its sole discretion see fit. In the event that the Operator exercises this right, this sum of 5% (five percent) of the amount or amounts deposited or withdrawn by the Customer shall be immediately deducted from the Customer's Account.

This is really big problem if you win there big ammount.
Someone has  similar email ? Do you plan to complain or try to make bigger rollover?
Thanks
brutus022

Re: Sbobet new fees

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:52 pm

HI,

I have the same problem yesterday ,but I did not get any email that should warn me about this fee of 5% and also I have new account and it was first stake.What would you recomend to me?

Thank you
aleksvelky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:38 pm

I made bigger turnover than 1x and no 5 % fee from sbobet if this happened to you bet more times on your account
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:16 pm

As of today, 3xtimes turnover is required on all deposits to avoid fees.
They also still have the rules in place that say that they can at any time they see fit deduct 5% on deposits and withdrawals, at their absolute discretion.

Return to “Bookies discussion”