Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Apple52200

gobetgo must pay my money !!!

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:24 am

blocked date : nov 20
deposited amount : $ 1,650
withdraw amount : $ 4,700
left balance : $ 5,300
sent document : address bills, bank account, neteller account, even credit card , passport ,  passport with my face , passport with my face grapping paper written 'gobetgo'.

I did not withdraw often because your withdrawal fee is 2% and give a chane to withdraw free once a month.
And I sent all of your requested documents so feel safe.
Few days ago I requested withdraw 1,000 usd but you want to verify my account via phone call and I surely accepted.
Your phone call was terrible because sounds has strange signal such as 'beep---cheek~~cheek~~beep' and it over 10 minutes!!
Your question was to many , start with my account infomation and I think seems to be about my bet.
I answered forward questions about my account infomation but could not answered your later questions beacause as i written your phone call traffic was terrible and English speaking was so bad.
I had not been listened such as staranged weird English announce.
What was your purpose of phone call?
I think it just bait to avoid withdraw and intercept member's money.
I requested phone call again but you reply automatically.
Pay my money or call me again with normal English man and ask just necessary question to verify account.
Help me.......
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: gobetgo must pay my money !!!

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:53 am

Did you took any bonus ?
dr
drhoo

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:07 am

these are always tricky man.... bookie never tells what proof they found, you just have to believe their incriminating evidence, whatever that may be.

i don't know what you were doing or what proof they have but good luck nonetheless.
myarbets
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:57 am

If nothing happens go an file a case at SBR Bookmakers Complain ..might be they can help
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Gobetgo are full on scammers. I said this so long ago in their thread. I just wished people listened to me. I even gave proof that they were the same people that owned another book and were emailing people offering them bonuses and then telling them which bets to take and how to lay it off at Betfair! As soon as you deposit to these con artists your funds immediately become monopoly money. I hope they get the Karma they deserve.
better1625
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:51 am

If you right it is so badly bookie.. gobetgo must comes this post and add response.
it means they do not return user's winning money, isn't it scam?
ArberLV
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:40 am

better1625 wrote: If you right it is so badly bookie.. gobetgo must comes this post and add response.
it means they do not return user's winning money, isn't it scam?
Now its sure these scammers read every post here, but they always reply only when they want it, not when they need it.

I said my opinion previously - typical scammers. Now i think we will see more and more stories like this one and some other previously.
It seems they started to loose money...
BO
BOOYAKA

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:46 am

They keep emailing me asking me to open an account and giving me special offers. The strange this is I have never had any contact with them before. They have connections to other bookies to have known my name and email address.
I'm staying away from them, judging by the gobetgo thread they sound a bit dodgy like Sirbobet.
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:53 am

I can only conclude user information are just given away like that.
dr
drhoo

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:42 am

they're emailing you and you don't even have account there? heh

skrill is selling user information too, i wouldn't be surprised if it came from them.
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:51 am

Dear Mr. XXX,

Which of the 16-17 accounts that we closed are you posting about?
Last edited by GoBetGo on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:27 am

GoBetGo wrote: Dear Mr. XXX,

Which of the 16-17 accounts that we closed are you posting about?
I modified your last post in order to hide your client's name. This is the 2nd time I m doing this within some minutes, so I kindly ask you to avoid posting sensitive information about your clients.
Thank you.
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:34 pm

How can you prove that he has 16-17 accounts?  Did you plant cookies on his PC? Did you catch him with the same IP address? Did you catch him with the same OS Id? Did you catch him with the same browser’s id?  Did you catch him with same hardware id?  The list could go on forever.
A member here reported that you asked him what was his last bet, which he reasonably couldn't remember and then you told him that he didn't pass successfully the verification call. My question to you Gobetgo.com, can you remember how many times you click your mouse per day at your place of work , if you use PC to do your job? If this question is hard for you to answer, Let me give you the easy question, you work in a call center can you be able tell the names of customers you received their calls or you called in a month without going through your log. Why didn’t you tell him on the first day that he has 16-17 account? Instead you told him, he did not successfully passed the verification call. Is It fair?

An arber does not have the time to remember the name of the bets he or she placed, talk less of monitoring if the bets won or lost. An Arber’s job is to place multitudes of bet per months.  Hello community let’s get together and  help our friend get his money back from this bookie by posting this  complains  to  all betting forums and also making our comments and also stop using  this bookie. This could happen to anyone of us here again if we do not do nothing.
Bookies are always looking for excuses not pay players because lots of them are losing money or do not have enough customer base.

If you are arbing with Multiple ids please make sure you secured your ass before going to bookies website, because there is  a lot of Sophisticated software out there ,used by our enemy and we do not know which one of them  has the software. Some people here are gurus when it come to arbing or betting but they do not know how to secure their ass with technology and when they get caught by a bookie they lose fortunes .Technology that works today might not work tomorrow because there is always new technology that comes out every three months. You can still be caught without a bookie planting a cookies on you computer. Please lets work together and share ideas  so that we will  achieve tremendous success in our business.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Well, their argument is that they are not saying how they caught him because they dont want to educate us on how to beat their security system.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:43 pm

Bobo wrote: If you are arbing with Multiple ids please make sure you secured your ass before going to bookies website, because there is  a lot of Sophisticated software out there ,used by our enemy and we do not know which one of them  has the software. Some people here are gurus when it come to arbing or betting but they do not know how to secure their ass with technology and when they get caught by a bookie they lose fortunes .Technology that works today might not work tomorrow because there is always new technology that comes out every three months. You can still be caught without a bookie planting a cookies on you computer. Please lets work together and share ideas  so that we will  achieve tremendous success in our business.
They don't always need sophisticated technology. All it takes is a little bit of common sense.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”