RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Question for experienced

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
nadal77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Question for experienced

Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi guys. 2 questions for the experienced ones. Do I need to delete cookies if im just on one id? (I mean being afraid that for example bwin will know i was just on pinacle or betfair or whatever).  And also does 800 us dollar per arb seem reasonable to not get limited fast? Like in a 3 way soccer bet thats around 270 per bet.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Question for experienced

Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:43 pm

You will be OK from a cookie perspective if just using 1 ID. You could run into some problems if you use multiple books that use iesnare as they could they see that you hold accounts with several bookies which may or not pose a problem (at worst bet limit restrictions imo). Your bet stakes are fine, impossible to really answer that question and it varies book to book and in general they care less about the stakes of your bets and more about the lines you are taking. Good luck.
alexko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 am

It's impossible to get a cookie from another domain. You can share cookies with the same domain or with subdomains
dr
drhoo

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:59 am

well, a book could tell whether you visited betfair or pinnie prior to coming to bwin if they wanted to and they don't even need cookies for that. but even if you did, that doesn't prove anything so it's kind of pointless to implement.
Last edited by drhoo on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:32 pm

If you want, you can just use Incognito mode at Chrome. Cookies will only be stored temporarily and it will all be deleted once you close the browser.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”