RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbitrage Holiday Coming Up!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Arbitrage Holiday Coming Up!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:54 pm

Feeling exhausted? Need a break? Want to spend time with family? Then I have good news for you. Arbitrage Holiday is coming up!

First of all, let's have a look at American Sports schedule.

No NBA games scheduled on 24 December
No NFL games scheduled between 23-31 December
No NHL games scheduled between 24-26 December
No NCAAF games scheduled on 25 December
No NCAAB games scheduled between 24-26 December

After a busy weekend, 22 December Monday is likely to be a very slow day with few games on board. 23-24 December may be a good time to take day off if you can afford to miss Turkish Cup games and Italy Serie B. I can skip Italia Serie B but not Turkish Cup! Since most teams give chance to reserve players, you can witness massive line movements. Remember how Fener drifted from 1,30 to 1,90 last week? You can make massive arbs in Turkish Cup games.

Basket schedule looks weak on tuesday except night shift as usual. Wednesday, Turkish Basketball League and CBA (Chinese Basketball) may be worth of your time specially CBA! Be it soccer or basket, it doesn't matter. You can observe massive line movements in these leagues. Limits may be short but still it's a good investment. You can find great middle bet opportunities.

By the way, line movement is extremely efficient in these leagues, so you can't go wrong with value betting in these. You may even want to leave profit on soft bookie side, I guarantee that you will make more profit over long haul specially basketball. Today was not different either. Xinjiang, Shanxi, Dongguan, Guandong all won by covering handicap.

You will have a good sleep on 24 December. No NBA, No NCAAB. Just 2 NCAAF games scheduled on 24 December. Not a big miss if you ask me..

25 December is party time! No soccer action. You're free all day 'til night falls. NBA Action starts at 19:00 GM+2. You can enjoy NBA all night long. Last game scheduled 5:30 AM GM+2.

Lazy week ends on friday with Premier League and many England leagues on board. 26 December schedule is really nice. There's some basket action also.

You won't have a busy, crowded saturday like other saturdays next day. Still many games but not an ordinary saturday. Thank god, we got Scottish leagues.

You will have English breakfast on Sunday. Sunday menu is invaded by England leagues!

29 December Monday and 31 December Wednesday also looks poor for soccer action. You still got NBA and NCAAB though. Please make yourself a favor and don't spend 31 December Night in front of computer. It's time to celebrate the new year with your loved ones!

Anyway, that's it! We're coming to end of year. I hope you all had a profitable 2014. I wish 2015 be much more profitable for you. That's how it works in arbitrage business fellas. Things can only get better. See you next year!

Image  Image
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Arbitrage Holiday Coming Up!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Yngwie, you are oriented towards American markets...that is why you do not honor EPL the way you should.

Last edited by arbusers on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:58 pm

God Bless EPL! England leagues will be our best friend during winter break.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:34 pm

This is the correct attitude man.
bluedragon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 am

Nice pics yngwie :)
If those ladies were really a team ill give up arbing and try to become a coach ::) ::) ;D
Happy holidays everyone :) :)
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 pm

How did you figure out? Hidden cam in the locker rooms?...Or maybe 10ths on ''Nos'' to your wiked proposals for ''promoting'' their carreers?
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:47 pm

i said it many times... i love these posts but i love more the answers below it...  ;D ;D
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:17 pm

MaxShalamar wrote: Watching them in the showers was a big clue  ;)
I hope both of your hands were occupied during this activity.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Don't tell me that their hands brought the shower.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:18 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Basket schedule looks weak on tuesday except night shift as usual. Wednesday, Turkish Basketball League and CBA (Chinese Basketball) may be worth of your time specially CBA! Be it soccer or basket, it doesn't matter. You can observe massive line movements in these leagues. Limits may be short but still it's a good investment. You can find great middle bet opportunities.

By the way, line movement is extremely efficient in these leagues, so you can't go wrong with value betting in these. You may even want to leave profit on soft bookie side, I guarantee that you will make more profit over long haul specially basketball
Be careful when betting Chinese Basketball. Team names can be very confusing sometimes. For example, Jiansu and Jiangsu are different teams. Jiansu Tong Xi and Jiangsu is Nangang Dragons. Most teams in this league are tigers, dragons, lol, classic chinese. (3 team have nickname as Tigers, 3 Dragon, 4 Lion, lol)
Last edited by Yngwie on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”