RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Newbie's questions

Ask anything about smart gambling
stentasch
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Newbie's questions

Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi . It is good to place bet on Scotland Development league , NCAA Basketball ? And seckond Q is how many bets are you placing per day/mounth ?

Thanks.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Newbie's questions

Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:19 pm

There isn't a straight answer to your first question. What you have to ask yourself is what turnover does the softbook have on that event/market? The lower it is, the more your bet will stand out, so a higher chance to get limited. Now compute this into your general arbing strategy and find out if it's worth it or not. Since you ask this question i'm assuming you're at the beginning of the road and don't have a clear strategy yet, so my advice is to experiment and find out yourself what is "good" and what is "bad".
user1234

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:34 am

Hello!

I am new to the forum. I have a really newbie qustion! Can someone please explain me the handicap 3 - Way.

Notre Dame +7    2.15  Tie (Notre Dame) + 7  11    LSU -7    1,83

My thinking goes like this ... If for example the score between Notre Dame v LSU is 17:20 the winner of the bet is Notre Dame +7. If the score is Notre Dame v LSU 10:20 the winner of the bet is LSU -7. If the result is 10:17 then the winner is Tie (Notre Dame) +7.

Is my thinking correct or I am wrong?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:41 am

You are right
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
jdjames13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:37 pm

cristi13 wrote: There isn't a straight answer to your first question. What you have to ask yourself is what turnover does the softbook have on that event/market? The lower it is, the more your bet will stand out, so a higher chance to get limited. Now compute this into your general arbing strategy and find out if it's worth it or not. Since you ask this question i'm assuming you're at the beginning of the road and don't have a clear strategy yet, so my advice is to experiment and find out yourself what is "good" and what is "bad".
Hi Cristi

What do you mean "what turnover does that booky have on the event/market". Turnover of bets on it - surely we don't know that?

Return to “Newbie's questions”