RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

GOBETGO - 125.000 Euro SCAM!

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

GOBETGO - 125.000 Euro SCAM!

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:23 am

The bookie gobetgo has cheated me of 125.000 Euro! I have registered there at the end of August 2014. I'm a

highroller / VIP and they told me,that i can place high stakes and i will get good bonuses. All went good

so far, for around 1-2 months. i played a lot and won a lot. Total i deposit around 67000 Euro and cashed

out around 162.000 euro. That money i received. But i won more and had again 125.000 Euro in my account and

wanted to withdraw the money. After i requested the withdraw gobetgo told me, that i have to wait 1 month

until the can sent me the money, because of their t&c i'm only allowed to withdraw 100k per month. So no

problem for me and i waited until the 25th of december and requested again a withdraw and after that, they

blocked my account and was telling me, that i'm part in a betting syndicate and all winnings are forfeit.My

account is fully verified even their sec. phone call was no problem. I have figured out, that GBG

thinks,that i share the aff. commission,that my agent gets if i lose...but i never lost, so there is

nothing to share and i never ever shared anything or get any gifts from my agent. You all must

understand,that i need an agent, when you play with such highstakes like i do, you need someone who takes

care of everything. After that i contacted a lawyer and he tried to solve everything in a fair way for both

sides, but they do not even think its necessary,to reply to a lawyers letter. They had time to answer 2 weeks, but do not contact me or my lawyer So i need to make this

public, because the lawyer said our chances are not big, because the have a curacao license on costa rica

only a letter box,they operate from bulgaria and payments go over cypres. I want to open all of your eyes,

they are scammers and if you lose, they will keep you,but if you win and win big, nobody will get paid! So

withdraw all of your money as long as you have the chance to do so! The main guy there is this george, who

is in several forums active, my lawyer confirmed,that he is the chief of those fraudsters. His real name is

XXXXX XXXXXXXX aka XXXXX XXXXXXX.

If there is someone who can help me, to get this money, i offer this guy 25.000 Euro! after i get paid!

This is no joke!

All those screenshots shows, that im right. I have tried everything to solve this with them in a good

faith,i contacted skrill and a lawyer and now this has to go public! They let me no choice!
And yes,gobetgo shows sometimes that tey had a big winner with some screenshots THIS WAS ME! But i get not

paid for my winnings, so all is fraud there!

@GOBETGO If you read this, we can still solve this,just sent me my winnings and will make sure, that all

forums will know that you have paid me!

Last edited by MrRed on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: GOBETGO - 125.000 Euro SCAM!

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:48 am

This started at  august, as you can see,where everything was ok
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:00 am

This looks bad, I hope your lawyer can get to them.

May I ask, all those big bets you made had to be manually accepted by the VIP manager right?
What was the placement process of the bets? Talk through skype or just place them on their website?
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:15 am

Lawyer gave up today...so this is now public!
All big bets were via email over this george guy here. VIP@gobetgo.com. I requested a bet, transferred the money and he placed it for me manually and sent me a confirmation.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:18 am

MrRed wrote: Lawyer gave up today...so this is now public!
All big bets were via email over this george guy here. VIP@gobetgo.com. I requested a bet, transferred the money and he placed it for me manually and sent me a confirmation.
Then where is that syndicate betting accusation based on?
If another guy just sent the same bet before, the manager can reject yours.
If somebody send it after the manager can reject his.

Am I missing the meaning of syndicate betting here?
Thordin
Totally Pro

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:23 am

MrRed, go to SBR and make a post there as well, lots more complaints there.

Yours will maybe get them to add an F rating and add them to their blacklist.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:40 am

Already done. I started today to make it public. All big sites know this by now...lets wait,if someone will get back to me from GBG
@Thordin, has nothing to do with same bets, they think i share commission from my affiliate but trust me, they would find any excuse not to pay me...maybe it is raining and we pay only when the sun shines at 72 degrees
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:42 am

I modified MrRed's post in order to hide the names of GBG's managers.
1 of his attached images was also deleted for the same reason.
Thank you.
Last edited by arbusers on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Why are you protecting the names of criminals Arbusers? Not sure there is any law against writing someones name on a forum.

Mr Red - I feel your pain. As you know the peoples names and also their rough location I feel a man of your means should not have too much trouble taking retribution. Finally and forgive me for aftert timing you with this but why oh why as a highroller did you not just play at Pinny / Sbo / Betfair!?
Last edited by doubledavis on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:53 pm

I will not take any illegal actions against them.  ;)
I was playing there,because they could handle my stakes and i get huge bonuses from them and they have had the best odds. Now i also know that i had better played somewhere else
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:00 pm

MrRed wrote: I will not take any illegal actions against them.  ;)
I was playing there,because they could handle my stakes and i get huge bonuses from them and they have had the best odds. Now i also know that i had better played somewhere else
they did something illegal to steal 125k euros, the best is to react with something of the same genre......
Last edited by umbertobet on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:15 pm

I would like to know some more things about the agent.
What was the affiliate deal between GBG and the agent?
I still dont understand why was it so important to use an agent. Was that agent betting against you? If GBG wasn't able to handle your bets, then someone else should take the risk.
And BTW, i see that your balance sky rocketed at a certain point. Are you the owner of that slip that GBG presented here?
Thanks.
Last edited by arbusers on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrRed
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:06 pm

To all who suggest eye for an eye etc. I say it one more time, illegal actions will not happen. And do you all think, i would post this here,when i want to do take illegal actions against them? So i say it once again...i will not do any illegal actions against them! But i also mentioned,that im willing to pay 25000 Euro to anyone who can help  ;)

@Arbusers i always have an Agent, you will not believe how hard it was for me,to place high stakes before i know my agent. I knew him since years and never ever had problems. It's a fact, that you will get restricted in a blink of an eye. I'm from germany, so betfair dont take german customers. Only with my agent,i was able to find some other books,who can handle me and so far i never ever had any problems with a book. I will never again use a non malta eu bookie. Curacao is scam,so is gobetgo.
The aff. deal was as usual. When i lose, agent gets money. I talked about this with my agent,but my agent did not receive much commission,because i won a lot and to be honest,i dont care if other ppl earns money from me as long as they give me good service.
And yes,im the owner of this slip that GBG presented. Not all bets but i would say 90%
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:00 pm

MrRed wrote: The aff. deal was as usual. When i lose, agent gets money.
This statement brings up questions. GoBetGo presented its self as a ''Pinnacle style'' bookmaker. We ve seen screenshots of odds comparing sites where GoBetGo clearly operates with lower margins than Pinnacle and Marathon. Everyone with a basic knowledge of the betting market would understand that no bookmaker could operate with such low margins offering revenue share deals to anyone. The only possibility that this model would work, would be if the % revenue share was very low and a minimum number of active players would be required under each affiliate tree. The minimum number would be 5 and these 5 accounts should be transacting normaly, so none of them could be characterized as zombie.
I m very curious to see what was the affiliate deal that your agent had. If this affiliate deal didnt obey to the above mentioned rules, then it is more than obvious that GoBetGo management is consisted of amateurs. If this is the case, then GoBetGo's model was doomed to fail from the very start. However, we dont know how many affiliates GBG has, what deals are offerer, how much money is paid and how many of their clients are under these affiliate trees. Only GoBetGo could answer to these questions, and I suppose they will never answer then in public.
MrRed wrote: And yes,im the owner of this slip that GBG presented.
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2163.msg30170.html#msg30170

Is this statement true?
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm

I deleted several posts and modified others that were against the forum rules and the registration agreement that we all signed electronicaly upon registration.

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is ... threatening, invasive of a person's privacy...

Thank you.

Return to “Bookies discussion”