RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

What are dreams made of?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
A.M.
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: What are dreams made of?

Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:52 am

It could be possible If you don't make mistakes. Realistic for beginner would be 300-400e.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:55 am

BusaHawkG5 wrote:
Arbusers wrote: It would be good to start your accounts and keep them in a hypnosis mode untill you start arbing some time in the future. This would show that you are not in a terrible need for action. Books will love it. You can select 2-3 of them in order to practice with low stakes, but avoid this in key bookmakers such as Bet365, WillHill, Lads etc. Some b-rated books (for arbing) would be ideal for this.
I have two questions with a great degree of importance...

1- Should I register into bookies with the same username?? I'm worried about iesnare...

2- I'm going to use BetBurguer. In its entire list of bookies, from Spain, I only have access to: WillHill, Bet365, Betfair, Paf, Bwin, Interwetten,888sport and TitanBet.
Through AsianConnect, I could have access to the sharp bookies: SBO, Pinnie. My question is... are they enough to make a "reasonable" profit? Let's say... From a initial bankroll of 5K, will it be posible to obtain around 600 euros/month of profit?

Thanks  ;)
you can block iesnare, that is not a problem

I started arbing 6 years ago with £6k, what are you waiting for? no point in hanging around,

why are you asking how much you can earn? it is only you that can answer that question!

if you pratice with small stakes and low % arbs then no ones going to limit you, the best way to get that 6k of yours
rising is by arbing, sure you will make mistakes but you will learn not to do same thing next time, I'm not even sure
how an arber can "practice", losing money is an occupational hazard but you will win more than you lose

I say start arbing this week, it's a buffet and you're sitting down letting everyone else fill their plates, hoping
they eventually leave you a meal, push your way past them and get a big juicy steak :)
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Just dive in I guess but make sure to take note of everything so if things go south, you'd know exactly what went wrong.
BusaHawkG5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:54 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
BusaHawkG5 wrote:
Arbusers wrote: It would be good to start your accounts and keep them in a hypnosis mode untill you start arbing some time in the future. This would show that you are not in a terrible need for action. Books will love it. You can select 2-3 of them in order to practice with low stakes, but avoid this in key bookmakers such as Bet365, WillHill, Lads etc. Some b-rated books (for arbing) would be ideal for this.
I have two questions with a great degree of importance...

1- Should I register into bookies with the same username?? I'm worried about iesnare...

2- I'm going to use BetBurguer. In its entire list of bookies, from Spain, I only have access to: WillHill, Bet365, Betfair, Paf, Bwin, Interwetten,888sport and TitanBet.
Through AsianConnect, I could have access to the sharp bookies: SBO, Pinnie. My question is... are they enough to make a "reasonable" profit? Let's say... From a initial bankroll of 5K, will it be posible to obtain around 600 euros/month of profit?

Thanks  ;)
you can block iesnare, that is not a problem

I started arbing 6 years ago with £6k, what are you waiting for? no point in hanging around,

why are you asking how much you can earn? it is only you that can answer that question!

if you pratice with small stakes and low % arbs then no ones going to limit you, the best way to get that 6k of yours
rising is by arbing, sure you will make mistakes but you will learn not to do same thing next time, I'm not even sure
how an arber can "practice", losing money is an occupational hazard but you will win more than you lose

I say start arbing this week, it's a buffet and you're sitting down letting everyone else fill their plates, hoping
they eventually leave you a meal, push your way past them and get a big juicy steak :)
So motivational, thanks a lot yorkjoss!  ;D

I'm going to block iesnare and start to register on my local bookmakers to save time (as Arbusers said). I already have the verification for both Neteller and Skrill acoounts... So let's go!

As you said, this buffet is still open. I want a big and juicy steak!  ::)

I will keep reporting  ;)
You become what you believe

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”