BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Newbies Questions

Ask anything about smart gambling
BOBFAIR

Newbies Questions

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi to all Arbusers I live in New Zealand and for the last 2months I have been researching arbitration., I just have a few questions before i go to the next level. If you start with 10 sportbooks, with $100 in each. Then you have 10 bets @ $50 each @ 5% profit and win .
You then have 5  books with $105 in each and 5 books with $50 in each.
You do the same again and end up with 5 books with $110 and 5 with none.
This is just an extreme example. So i guess what i am saying is do you have any info on money management?.
Would it be better having 5 books with $100 each and having $500 in Netteller in reserve to top up the loosing books.
It seems that @ $5 profit each time its going to take a long time getting into profit after paying fee’s to an Arbing Service
It also seems to me that once you get into having $1000 in each book, then you will start making good money. I think that Rebellbetting appears to be the best and easiest service to use. Any advice and tips would be most appreciated.
Thanks for your time and i hope you can enlighten me on my questions. Regards Robert Fair.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Newbies Questions

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:59 am

You do understand that you have a lot of reading to do.
Very quickly, I suggest that you keep 33% of your bankroll in baseballs, 33% in softballs, and the rest in the e-wallets ready to shoot.
if your bankroll is limited, then avoid opening a lot of accounts with softballs. Exploit 4-5 of them and when limited move to the next.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Newbies Questions

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:13 pm

BOBFAIR wrote: Hi to all Arbusers I live in New Zealand and for the last 2months I have been researching arbitration., I just have a few questions before i go to the next level. If you start with 10 sportbooks, with $100 in each. Then you have 10 bets @ $50 each @ 5% profit and win .
You then have 5  books with $105 in each and 5 books with $50 in each.
You do the same again and end up with 5 books with $110 and 5 with none.
This is just an extreme example. So i guess what i am saying is do you have any info on money management?.
Would it be better having 5 books with $100 each and having $500 in Netteller in reserve to top up the loosing books.
It seems that @ $5 profit each time its going to take a long time getting into profit after paying fee’s to an Arbing Service
It also seems to me that once you get into having $1000 in each book, then you will start making good money. I think that Rebellbetting appears to be the best and easiest service to use. Any advice and tips would be most appreciated.
Thanks for your time and i hope you can enlighten me on my questions. Regards Robert Fair.
Your maths are quite wrong.
You started with 1000, then reached 775 and then 550. You are losing!.
You are missing 50 on the winning side.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Newbie's questions”