the environment in Canada

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
e84
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

the environment in Canada

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi, ALL

Just looking into this and my first and main question is what is the landscape in Canada is like in regards to this.

I'm talking about legislation, taxes, legality, availability of bookies, practicality,

Basically is Canada a good country to operate in.

Anyone else in Canada that wants to network let me know. Always looking to meet people with similar interests.

Cheers.  ;)
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: the environment in Canada

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:08 pm

We Are banned from  using Skrill and Neteller. Moving money around is very difficult.
there is  no tax on any money earned from Gambling either on line or offline, There  is Government bookies in my Provence that is being operated by Paddypower they do not limit.
I use mostly American Bookies for  signup Bonus and reload bonus.We have few private bookies such as Sportsinteractions.com and bodog.eu.
RyDane
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm in Canada with work at the moment and was wondering if there was any value in opening some betting accounts while I am here. I was not aware about the skrill/neteller issue. Is it a case of just using access cards to deposit/withdraw or are there other options?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:12 pm

The environment in canada is really bad. So much snow and deer :D
I don't care even if it's arb heaven, can't live with so much snow and deer!
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:28 pm

I was not aware about the skrill/neteller issue. Is it a case of just using access cards to deposit/withdraw or are there other options?
Skrill and Netteller Pulled out of Canada by themselves, I do not know the reason they did it.The other options we have are Entropay, Ecopayz, Clickandbuy, Instatdebit, Idebit, Ukash, credit cards not from every bank. If you know how to cash out Click2pay you could also use it too.
molsontia

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:11 pm

If you get a cibc account it comes with a visa debit card that can come in quite handy. A debit card that works like a visa online.
e84
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:13 pm

molsontia wrote: If you get a cibc account it comes with a visa debit card that can come in quite handy. A debit card that works like a visa online.
RBC has those too... it's called a "virtual visa debit" card.

so I take it Canada is a pretty good place to ply this trade...? that's good news.
Last edited by e84 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e84
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:28 am

So are accounts getting limited as big of a problem in Canada like it is for other people on this forum?

How do these bookies even figure it out? It can't be just the IP address. I'm a computer technologist and could employ all kinds of tactics. Surely bookies don't share customer information with one another... that would be bad business.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”