RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Voided live arbs

Ask anything about smart gambling
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Voided live arbs

Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:41 am

Hi! Recently I have started arbing live and I have some arbs voided. How often does it happen? I was taking arbs around 20%. Is it normal that bookmaker void my bet after 5 hours? I had money on my account and I could bet(bet was settled). In the morning I found out that some money are missing, bet was voided or rather winnings were changed after 5 hrs and bet which was previously settled was unsettled and settled again but winnings were different but odds were unchanged, just winnings :o I spoke through the chat to Ali and he said that error was on them side but it will stand like it is. They gave me 10 free bet instead 36 :(
Is it worth taking arbs over 10%?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Voided live arbs

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Which bookie? Offside does it often, had some void experiences with oddsmatrix too but very rare.
Weird I know but things like these exist in nature of this job unfortunately.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:04 pm

KC83 wrote: Hi! Recently I have started arbing live and I have some arbs voided. How often does it happen? I was taking arbs around 20%. Is it normal that bookmaker void my bet after 5 hours? I had money on my account and I could bet(bet was settled). In the morning I found out that some money are missing, bet was voided or rather winnings were changed after 5 hrs and bet which was previously settled was unsettled and settled again but winnings were different but odds were unchanged, just winnings :o I spoke through the chat to Ali and he said that error was on them side but it will stand like it is. They gave me 10 free bet instead 36 :(
Is it worth taking arbs over 10%?
Well, it's quite normal if you're picking arbs above %20 :D
You should be sceptical for arbs above %10.
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Which bookie? Offside does it often, had some void experiences with oddsmatrix too but very rare.
Weird I know but things like these exist in nature of this job unfortunately.
It was william hill the one I described but I had problems with coral as well ( them website drive me crazy ).
To be honest I thought that arbing live is all about taking hight % arbs. People are saying or rather writing that live arbing is great cos You can take them high arbs. I did not expect them to be voided. Funny thing is that I asked what would happen if I bet for all my balance before they chenge my winnings. He said that bet would stand. so if I have no "live" cash in my account they woudnt take it.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:24 pm

they would get your account in minus. I mean if you managed to bet and lose all the winnings.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Its not problem with %arb. There was problem with WH yesterday, almost on all italian lower league games. All O/U bets were wrong.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:45 pm

and even more mistakes on other leagues.
reminded me of august, that was happy-hour at WH
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 pm

It actualy was lower italian league Lega Pro 1A.
Alabaster
Has experience

Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:18 pm

Yes, I had remove WH from bookmakers list for 2 hours. They spamed me with wrong odds.
Rudolpho
Has experience

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:09 pm

Why not use those wrong odds for cashing in bets? I do it all the time - when they correct the odds I just sell my bets. There's no risk involved after that. Either they will take away that free cash or leave as it is. But I know for sure that it's the best recipe for getting limited fast :D
The one thing I haven't tried is combining odds before they drop and check if that is not a better way to sell bets there.
Last edited by Rudolpho on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Newbie's questions”