RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

1xbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
dataofsport
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: 1xbet

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:14 am

Dont get me wrong but I cant see issue with this Skype verification!?  ???

Except, if someone use someone else ID(s).
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:05 am

dataofsport wrote: Dont get me wrong but I cant see issue with this Skype verification!?  ???

Sure, that's no problem for us since we all use single account. We don't open accounts for our friends, relatives, other peoples etc. Arbing with single ID is much more fun.
dataofsport
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:19 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
dataofsport wrote: Dont get me wrong but I cant see issue with this Skype verification!?  ???

Sure, that's no problem for us since we all use single account. We don't open accounts for our friends, relatives, other peoples etc. Arbing with single ID is much more fun.
So, if someone decide to miss this fan part after all and still open some accounts for a friends or relatives, then I guess they ll have to teach them how to use skype, first of all.  :)
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 am

dataofsport wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:

So, if someone decide to miss this fan part after all and still open some accounts for a friends or relatives, then I guess they ll have to teach them how to use skype, first of all.  :)
Also must tell all information about his betting pattern, last bet he placed, how much money there's in his account, how much money (and with which method) he withdrawed last time etc. The problem is not skype usage; it's KYC verification.

Hopefully we don't have a problem like this, aren't we? :D
Last edited by Yngwie on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
dataofsport
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:18 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
dataofsport wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Sure, that's no problem for us since we all use single account. We don't open accounts for our friends, relatives, other peoples etc. Arbing with single ID is much more fun.
Also must tell all information about his betting pattern, last bet he placed, how much money there's in his account, how much money (and with which method) he withdrawed last time etc. The problem is not skype usage; it's KYC verification.

Hopefully we don't have a problem like this, aren't we? :D

;D
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:36 am

Skype verification would be very invasive. Books wouldn't want to do that.
Rev
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 am

As for 1xbet :

on russian forum there is a thread dated January 17th 2015 about balance confiscation due to "multiple accounts rule".

No evidence provided. Their representative on that forum just ignores the thread (at the same time he is very active in other threads).

So they are quite risky IMO.
Last edited by Rev on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:11 pm

qbet wrote: Skype verification would be very invasive. Books wouldn't want to do that.
asking for a photo with your ID next to your face is invasive too, and books do that ...
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 pm

pedro wrote:
qbet wrote: Skype verification would be very invasive. Books wouldn't want to do that.
asking for a photo with your ID next to your face is invasive too, and books do that ...
I've been arbing 6 years and have been asked that once, toooooo much scaremongering

sure there will be exceptions to the rule, it's part of arbing, risk and reward? I prefer not
to risk with bookmakers I am not sure of or do not have enough information about them.

bookmakers getting smarter and meaner concerns me, expecting them to ask for skype call
does not, if you think 1xbet will do this, then join as yourself and test them out
Last edited by yorkjoss on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:04 pm

it happens man, been asked about 10 times. I always expected it to happen when it did, must be bookie-county combination, only once it caught me by surprise.
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Thordin wrote: it happens man, been asked about 10 times. I always expected it to happen when it did, must be bookie-county combination, only once it caught me by surprise.

or your choice of bookmaker?
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:02 pm

yorkjoss wrote: I've been arbing 6 years and have been asked that once
It must depend on country you're arbing from. For me that's a routine
TjTaker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:16 pm

I hear that skype verification would be very invasive and bookies wouldn't want to do that, but asking for a photo with our ID next to our face is invasive too, and bookies do that...
"It must depend on country you're arbing from. For me that's a routine''
I'm from Portugal and already was asked by more than once for a photo with my ID next to my face, and is also why that's my concern about bookmakers start using skype verification is big.
Stay focused and never give up!
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 pm

TjTaker wrote: and is also why that's my concern about bookmakers start using skype verification is big.
Tjtaker, you should not be worrying about something that has never happened to you, not even once
and has not been happening to other arbusers, worry about it if it starts but until then....relax
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Dealing dual lines is something a few American-facing books do, never seen it elsewhere though.

It does make sense here though, since their overround is incredibly tiny, even smaller then marathon's, smaller even than the Asian books can do on big soccer leagues.

Return to “Bookies discussion”