RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

1xbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbbetting
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: 1xbet

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:12 pm

I was asked for skype verification, and I'm not from Russia. Verification was done in english language.
TjTaker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:33 pm

"I was asked for skype verification, and I'm not from Russia. Verification was done in english language." :(  >:(
Stay focused and never give up!
vvstoev4
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:56 am

Hi. Before asking you for skype verification did they suggest that you have two accounts or something like that? Did they asked for id and statement? and did they accused you of breaking their terms and conditions?
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 am

arbbetting wrote: I was asked for skype verification, and I'm not from Russia. Verification was done in english language.
May i ask from which country you are?
What i am not getting with that skype verification thing is that you can always claim that you don't have a camera , how would they react to that?
arbbetting
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 am

cortomaltese wrote:
arbbetting wrote: I was asked for skype verification, and I'm not from Russia. Verification was done in english language.
May i ask from which country you are?
What i am not getting with that skype verification thing is that you can always claim that you don't have a camera , how would they react to that?
They say to buy one :)  If you want your money back, you must that.
arbbetting
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 am

vvstoev4 wrote: Hi. Before asking you for skype verification did they suggest that you have two accounts or something like that? Did they asked for id and statement? and did they accused you of breaking their terms and conditions?
yeap. is game over with them.
vvstoev4
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:57 am

They paid me but i got limitted to 1 RUB per bet. They did not asked for skype verification.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 am

seems that  using them involves great risk!
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:48 pm

vvstoev4 wrote: They paid me but i got limitted to 1 RUB per bet. They did not asked for skype verification.
They're limited you to 1 RUB per bet? Omg, seriously? After, how many bets?

How much EURO is 1 RUB? :D
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: How much EURO is 1 RUB? :D
It's like 1 eurocent or something :-)
barnstorm
Has experience

Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:13 am

Yep, they changed my odds after only a few small arbs - and I even lost more with them than I won.

Too bad, as they presented quite a few arb opportunities.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:46 am

I don't get 1xBet. They have extremely low margins, even down to 1% recently on some major markets, but they obviously don't like sharp play because they limit people.

I would have thought a low margin bookie would be playing to a more sharp punter audience but that obviously isn't the case and I can't see them playing to too many recreationals with the look of their website, the odds format etc so they are in a bit of a half way house as to what market they are targeting. In my opinion they don't appeal to either fun or sharp punters.

Marathonbet seem similar to me. Horrible looking website which is basically a list of numbers on each screen, confusing odds for the fun punter and no existing customer offers to speak of so can't see them attracting much loyal mug punter audience. They had an advert yesterday on a site which boasted 1.50% tennis margins, but the recreational punter isn't going to really understand or care what margin they are at, it is only the sharp punter that cares about that, but they repeatedly quickly limit sharp punters so I don't know what they are getting at with that sort of advert.

Both bookies are a mystery to me in that they are both low margin so traditionally would be playing to the sharps but they don't and I can't see them playing much to the recreational audience so I'm really not sure what sort of customer they are attracting with the way they operate.
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 am

luctens wrote: I don't get 1xBet. They have extremely low margins, even down to 1% recently on some major markets, but they obviously don't like sharp play because they limit people.

I would have thought a low margin bookie would be playing to a more sharp punter audience but that obviously isn't the case and I can't see them playing to too many recreationals with the look of their website, the odds format etc so they are in a bit of a half way house as to what market they are targeting. In my opinion they don't appeal to either fun or sharp punters.

Marathonbet seem similar to me. Horrible looking website which is basically a list of numbers on each screen, confusing odds for the fun punter and no existing customer offers to speak of so can't see them attracting much loyal mug punter audience. They had an advert yesterday on a site which boasted 1.50% tennis margins, but the recreational punter isn't going to really understand or care what margin they are at, it is only the sharp punter that cares about that, but they repeatedly quickly limit sharp punters so I don't know what they are getting at with that sort of advert.

Both bookies are a mystery to me in that they are both low margin so traditionally would be playing to the sharps but they don't and I can't see them playing much to the recreational audience so I'm really not sure what sort of customer they are attracting with the way they operate.
Maybe these guys?
Tocko
Has experience

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:35 am

do they have the same odds as marathon?
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Tocko wrote: do they have the same odds as marathon?
Nope.

Return to “Bookies discussion”