Need advice - serious issue with GoldBet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Need advice - serious issue with GoldBet

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello everybody,

I really need advice or help with a conflict I have with GoldBet.

On 13/02, I placed 3 bets on the following game to end in a draw:
Karsiyaka - Osmanlispor FK
The match resulted in a draw and to my surprise GoldBet said the match ended in 1-2.

I provided GoldBet with the betslips and a link to the official sites for the team and Turkish league, but the only response I got (twice) was:
We kindly inform you that as confirmed by our Risk department, 1-2 is the final result of the match
No explanation whatsoever!

Now today I checked the bets once more, and to my surprise they tampered the bets!
Where it first displayed Turkey 3 Lig, it now displays Turkey U21!

Only after this I found out that the exact same match was played in the U21 league which ended in a 1-2 result.
I have to admit, I'm now in doubt if I accidentaly played the bets on the wrong match (because both teams actually play in the Turkey 1 Lig.), but if you look at the original betslip you can see that there is no indication whatsoever that it was actually the U21 match:
- No reference to U21
- League was wrong
So I think the bet should at least be voided because it was unclear where it was played...

So to come to a conclusion: what are my options? It looks like GoldBet is fine with tampering the bets afterwards to hide the bet was at least unclear (luckily I created the screens)...
Does someone else (arbuser) have more power to talk to them (if willing)? Or can I get advice how to get this done?

Thanks everyone
Attachments
3tampered_bet.JPG
3original_bet.JPG
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Need advice - serious issue with GoldBet

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 pm

I can't see any game from U21 Lig taking place on 13/02. And i can't see any of the two teams playing in U21 Lig. Have you found yourself this U21 match they are talking about?
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:36 pm

cristi13 wrote: I can't see any game from U21 Lig taking place on 13/02. And i can't see any of the two teams playing in U21 Lig. Have you found yourself this U21 match they are talking about?
Only thing I found is this Turkish official site (in Turkish)
http://www.tff.org/Default.aspx?pageId=29&macId=132815
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 pm

thag wrote: So to come to a conclusion: what are my options?
Don't bet on Mickey Mouse teams in Mickey Mouse leagues at Mickey Mouse bookies ...
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:32 pm

pedro wrote:
thag wrote: So to come to a conclusion: what are my options?
Don't bet on Mickey Mouse teams in Mickey Mouse leagues at Mickey Mouse bookies ...
Thanks, very useful.  ::)
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:42 pm

I can see this match was played at 12:00 which i guess corresponds to 11:00 Austrian time on your bet slip. The 1st lig match was played at 19:00.
Incorrect league is a good enough reason to void your bet, although you're probably losing your time for €90 you might never get. Move on and avoid such bookmakers.
Last edited by cristi13 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Thanks, good point Cristi. I contacted the bookie about the incorrect league, we will see...

I read a lot of posts and answers on this forum and I always read don't bet on such bookmakers.
Fact is, I'm arbing with a single ID (because I do not have the friends who would just give me their ID and arb) and a lot of bookmakers are no longer available after a few months...

Read the post Arbuser made about the single ID approach, but it is getting harder and harder...

Return to “Bookies discussion”