BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

RebelBetting

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

RebelBetting

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm

It was almost a year ago, when I last tried RebelBetting. This alert service made a huge progress during this year. I was pleasantly surprised. There were times that I couldn’t believe the arbs shown. The mass and the quality of arbs are just amazing. Pinnacle and the Asians are covered perfectly. The arb detector is very sensitive, and it detects and presents even the slightest changes of Asian bookmakers, when they jump from one Asian Handicap offer to another. Experienced arbers know that Asians bookmakers are hiding some AH markets when the volumes are getting extremely high, and they replace them with others for 1-2 seconds. These flash markets will appear in RebelBetting, even if they are not reachable by any arber.
Amazing Cross Market selections.
There are 4 alert services offering the highest speed. ArbExpert, BeatBookies, RebelBetting and SureBetMonitor, offer the same speed more or less. RebelBetting is one step ahead because it offers the Auto Login and the Auto Surf, helping you to save some crucial seconds and pass the queue of the rest of the arbers. Some arbers might think that the Auto Login might limit your accounts earlier than normal, and we had many discussions about this with a number of arbusers. During these 2 weeks of testing, I didn’t have any account limited faster than normal. Of course, if you don’t feel well going to the bookmaker’s page via RebelBetting, you still have the option to do it manually, but this will ruin a great advantage that you have.
RebelBetting guys offer the best Customer Service in the market. There is no chance that you don’t get the right answer fast.
All these things will cost 129 euros per month, or even cheaper if you get a longer subscription. Compare it with BetOnValue, ArbitragePro, or even BeatBookies. Here, it is value.
Now let’s talk about the bad points. They do exsist.
Betfair’s and Betdaq/Betmate’s coverage is not good. Many lay arbs will escape.
The number of bookmakers covered is 45. They cover most of the bookmakers that bonus hunters and arbers are using, but there are still 4-5 good bookmakers to be added. RebelBetting guys are constantly adding bookmakers, so I believe that sooner or later the list will be completed.
This is the absolute weapon in the hands of a pro arber, so newbies might find them selves lost here. I suggest you get this alert service when you are done with the boot camp.
The coverage of Asian bookmakers is very detailed. When there is an extremely volatile market, you will have to place the 1st leg of the arb with the Asians, and the 2nd with the rest of the bookmakers, because Asians might hide the market soon. As a result, you restrain your self taking a small bet with the Asians since you don’t know what bet will be accepted by the the other bookmaker. This might occur minutes before kick off of the game. You don’t have to worry when markets are calmed.

Presence in arbusers: YES but it is better to e-mail them. They reply to e-mails faster than pms.
Verdict: GO.
Who should use it: Every serious arber, bonus hunter/abuser.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: RebelBetting

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 am

Rebel seems to be very strong on Victor Chandler - always show many many arbs incl. them
NAS
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 am

Can´t update the last version,  Kaspersky detected a virus: HEUR:trojan.win32.generic. Did this happened to someone else?
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:13 pm

NAS wrote: Can´t update the last version,   Kaspersky detected a virus: HEUR:trojan.win32.generic. Did this happened to someone else?
Sorry about this. The Nullsoft Installer we use sometimes gets reported as a "false positive" by certain antivirus programs. It's because we download .NET Framework automatically.
Technical details: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/NSIS_False_Positives

A few minutes ago, we uploaded a new installer that should NOT give any false virus warnings. http://rebelbetting.com/download
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Holiday Discount - Save €150 EUR!

We are currently running a Holiday offer. Save up to €150 by subscribing before 23.59 CET tonight!

https://rebelbetting.com/subscribe
KenWilber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 am

It is a good software, but sometimes terribly slow. Sometimes I need to wait up to 3-4 seconds for betting browser to open.
Also when I click "Options" button there is also often delay 1-2 seconds.. please optimise this.

I have a 6-core cpu at 3.2Ghz with 8Gb RAMs and SSD sata 3 disk...
RB-Simon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 am

When RebelBetting has been running for a long time inactive (minimized), memory gets paged to disk. When you start using it again, it is sometimes slow because memory needing to be read back from disk. This is how Windows works and we cannot affect that. We can however optimize the memory footprint of RebelBetting further, and we will work on this in the future. Restarting RebelBetting after it's been running for a long time might help, but I doubt you save much time.

Thanks!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:38 pm

I have only good words for this service. I mean i use many alert services more than 3 each time and RB is the most reliable to my needs.
voodoo
Has experience

Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm

VicotrChandler is not appeared for about 2 weeks...  :-\
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 am

voodoo wrote: VicotrChandler is not appeared for about 2 weeks...  :-\
We're working on this. They've changed name (and domain) to betvictor.

On another note, today (Monday Jan 30) you might experience some downtime with RebelBetting. We're moving our servers from Sweden to a data center in Germany. This will improve speed and stability for our service and our web site.

We aim for the downtime to be less than one hour, but it might be more. All subscribers will be compensated with at least one extra day (depending on the length of the downtime). A new client version will also be released with some improvements. Check our Facebook page for status updates. http://www.facebook.com/rebelbetting
gore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:50 pm

SBO and Canbet does not provide Arbs....Any news?
gore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Its down tha last 4 hours....any news ???

edit
from fb
RebelBetting
Our domain host Dynadot are DOS attacked according to their Twitter. I've switched to another more reliable host but it might still take some time before it works 100% for everyone. Sorry, but this is out of our hands :( We will give all subscribers at least two extra days. Thanks for your understanding.
Last edited by gore on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 pm

still down???at least for me,not accessible...
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Is there still anyone that can not access our website? http://rebelbetting.com/
The DNS servers around the world should be updated by now. (Full propagation can take up to 72 hours though)
voodoo
Has experience

Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:21 pm

i can't access it

Return to “General talk about alert services”