BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

RebelBetting

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: RebelBetting

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 am

RB-Simon wrote:
voodoo wrote: I used them from September 2011 to November 2012, (14months*100~120 euros=2000+ euros)
In January I bought a trial week 9 euros/week in order to see if it is profitable for me (some books are not in Greece)
This kind of abuse (more than 25% of all purchases in fact) is the reason we have decided to remove our 9 EUR trial, which is unfortunate. We will instead offer a 39 EUR subscription for one week (that can be purchased multiple times). Expect this pricing change shortly.
you have absolute right about abusing the offer,i did it myself for many  times last 2,3 years.caught about 5 times,no compain about your policy on this matter
but
dear friends,i have not even try to use the service,NOT EVEN  for 9e week,last 6 months,
REASON?
because the service is almost uselless last time,,,no good arbs,only exotic arbsmand if you exclude fast limitibg bookies,almost noth usefull
i would use it again,if you achieve just to offer at least a  20% on regular markets and big leaugues,arbs
,like beatbookies,in order to remain under bookies radar..
also very tired arbs very complicated in exotic games,,,totally useles just to fill up the arb page....
sorry to tell you
just try to come back with something better from todays service,not even worthing for 9e week,,i cant even think about 130 or more per month,,thats a joke...
imop you have good intensions and customer service is great
but thats all,nothing more  :(
Last edited by sikok68 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lansky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 pm

I want to repeat my comment from 10 days ago with added emphasis:

Oversubsribed? Has RB become saturated with subscribers to the point where it's reached the top of the bell curve and it's own popularity starts to be detrimental to itself and it's subscribers?

What's the tipping point for this one and others in the alert service ecosystem?

It seems to be that many (perhaps even all) of these alert services go through a predictable growth pattern that looks something like a bell curve; at the top of which after upwards for a long period of time they reach a plateau both in terms of value and innovation. After leveling out on this plateau and after a period of mediocrity they inevitably begin to decline. Now I'm wondering if the top of this beel curve also has a strong correlation with these services becoming overly subscribed too... reaching a point where they are too big for there own good?

What do other think?
In Arbitrage, Percentages are Vanity and Turnover is Sanity.
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 am

i totaly agree
but main prblem wih rb arbs that they detect are low quality-exotic snmall leagues,useless 90% of them'
pitty,,was  a good helpinh tool in the past.......
great support,but whats the piont if service is bad.....
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:34 am

New version of RebelBetting released with two new bookmakers - BetOnline and Mybet.

Read more at: http://rebelbetting.com/blog/new-version-two-new-bookmakers
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm

RebelBetting wrote: New version of RebelBetting released with two new bookmakers - BetOnline and Mybet.

Read more at: http://rebelbetting.com/blog/new-version-two-new-bookmakers
one trial week  cost 39e???? ;D ;D ;D
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 am

sikok68 wrote: one trial week  cost 39e?
When you download RebelBetting and create an account, the software will run in Free-mode. This is a great way to try the software for no cost at all.

The Free-mode can be run for as long as you want, and lets you bet on arbs up to 0.6%. (Arbs over 0.6%, Middles and Cross Market arbs are unlocked by subscribing.)
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:14 pm

update
some improvement on rb freemode
found some many normal arbs-at last- 1x2 o/u 2,5 etc,on todays games
not bad at all...
i am waitting some free trial or low price FULL SERVICE ,offer
,for more conclusions
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 am

Any discounts for new subscribers? :)
RB-Simon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Our official thread is here now: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1493.0.html

Return to “General talk about alert services”