Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bet365

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:27 pm

ArbAttack wrote:
Skaggerak wrote: Is VPN detection the connection with limits here?Seems the most plausible explanation.
No VPN used.
lerllerdi wrote: You can get verified over the phone. Well, you could when I did last year. Just go into the online help chat and get the guy to call you. My letter arrived weeks after I was verified and transacted several times :)

I'm not sure if they only do this for "reputable" countries like Australia though.  ::)
Thanks for the suggestion. I have asked them to offer me any way of verifying the account they choose, except sending me a letter. I can send any documentation they want. They have declined, saying they must have the code from the letter. But they don't ever send the letter so are denying me the opportunity to comply with their T&c ' s, which equals theft. It's going to IBAS and SBR next week.

You dont need PVC to verify your account,you can upload ID+driving licence or passport or if you dont have other document than ID,send your utility bill or bank statement to documents@bet365.com and your account should be fully verified.
mateo84
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:07 pm

You dont need PVC to verify your account,you can upload ID+driving licence or passport or if you dont have other document than ID,send your utility bill or bank statement to documents@bet365.com and your account should be fully verified.
[/quote]

thats true
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 pm

ArbAttack wrote:
mateo84 wrote:

Thanks, but they have specifically told me that they will not verify my account without the PVC code so it looks like i need it. My ID has already been emailed to documents@bet365.com anyway.
You have verified your ID not your address,PVC is for address verification so send them again ID+utility bill and see what happen.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:16 pm

That wont help. My account was fully auto verified  via electoral role, was using it fine then they suddenly just decided they wanted me to send them ID, PVC code and do a phone verification. They never sent me the PVC so I requested twice more and eventually it arrived. I gave it to them + ID + did phone call and that was weeks ago now and still they just say "my account is under management review".

Don't waste your time going to SBR, they are in the pocket of 365 and will delete any thread you start that says anything negative against them. IBAS may or may not help but they are also in the bookies pockets. If it's not sorted in a few days I may have to get a lawyer.

I have friends who are also receiving this treatment from 365 and all from UK and Ireland.
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:08 am

if u send them what they ask, they will pay in the end..
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:30 am

Thats not true. As long as you have said friends full permission you are doing nothing wrong. Bet365 even have a term that states you can nominate a 3rd party user to be authorised on your account and all bets placed whilst being logged in will stand. They do this so people cant lose then say their roommate logged in etc. Someone even posted the term on arbusers in the mike woods thread.

Something changed with 365 in the autumn, they no longer play by the rules and just because you provide what they ask for doesnt mean they will open the account or return the funds. It seems stronger methods might be needed these days to get them to act.
gg
gg

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:37 am

doubledavis wrote:
I have friends who are also receiving this treatment from 365 and all from UK and Ireland.
With all due respect, since i am not even a new arber.

What benefit B365 could possibly have to put their first class name in jeopardy ?

Bad rumors such as the above, spread like fire. If today happens to UK, tomorrow might happen to everybody

Sould we have to assume that they have cash flow problems or they are just re-checking accounts as they did to all Greeks clients in late December 2014 ?

Contacting Police and hiring a lawyer, its not the right commercial step, since i assume that we all want to continue being their clients.

I read this subject with great interest, since i have a lot of respect for this company.
Last edited by gg on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:08 am

I don't have a concrete answer for that, perhaps they just hope to make even more cash than they already do by confiscating funds knowing full well that they don't have to answer to anyone right up until something gets to court which is unlikely.

I have no reason to lie, they are really screwing several other arbers / gamblers I know around.

Hiring a lawyer unfortunately the only option in some cases since they have SBR in their pockets and don't listen to ibas.
yo
yorkjoss

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:38 am

Bet365 do not have cash flow problems, they are a massively successful/profitable company

seems they are tired of arbers/smart bettors and have got their heads together at one of their staff meetings
and come up with this plan, of course we don't agree with it but they are not above the law and cannot legally
steal anyone's money and will have no plans to do this.

they are not gobetgo, everyone who has funds with them will get paid eventually, they will get tired of this
behaviour before we will, an arber with his funds is like a dog with a bone, they will let go before we do.

this job is full of stress.................but there's not many of us packing it in ;)

oops there's Ray Winstone at my door! what does he want?
Last edited by yorkjoss on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:39 pm

he is a about to tell you about how great Cashout is... lol
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
yo
yorkjoss

Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 pm

[/quote]

Love Raymondo but he went down in my estimation when he started doing ads for 365 :D

[/quote]

agree, it did take a bit of getting used to, he's probably earned 7 figures from them so my guess he's not sitting
at home on a Saturday afternoon constantly checking odds on his PC for odds movements, this jobs a "good un"
but I'd swap with Ray anytime.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:10 pm

I don't think anybody is suggesting they are struggling for funds, that couldn't be further from the case. But they are no longer playing by the rules. See below for a screenshot for an account of mine. This account has done nothing wrong, all legitimate bets on major sports leagues and all requested KYC completed. I have tried speaking with the UK gaming commission but they are much use a a cock flavoured lollipop. Bet365 know they have nobody to answer to so looks like I will need to get a solicitor for this one. A very substantial sum in the account currently stolen by bet365 and without any reasoning at all.

Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:04 am

Did they give you reason why they froze your money?
please challenge them by calling a lawyer or reporting them to the press if you leave in UK. This is a pure theft, none of us are safe any more.
I am sorry you are going through this type of trouble.
What is left for arbers, if bet365 will behave this way any other  book will copy from them. this scary.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:35 am

I wonder what would happen if you brought all your documents of verification to Stoke-on-trent and demanded a withdrawal.I know it's a ludicrous thought but the fact you're considering representation goes to show how ludicrously they're treating the situation.It's times like these that it'd be nice to have a couple of friends in law and PR.
Any action you could take that involves publicity is a good one.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:05 am

No they gave me the usual 'your account is under review' run around for a month or so and then this. I offered to go to their head office in Stoke with ID documents but of course just got a copy and paste response. And even if I did do it they wouldn't let me in the building, would call security / police etc and I would end up in a worse place than I am now.

However I will not back down from this. I have almost exhausted all non legal methods of complaint (SBR, ibas, UKGC etc) and so will call a solicitor to take them to court if needs be. Also considering using money claim online, not sure if anyone has any experience with this?

Return to “Bookies discussion”