RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bet365

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:26 pm

sergeiz wrote: Bla Bla Bla, you want to show the most clever here? If you know a solution tell it and don't speak maliciously.  :-X
That is what I am talking about. You refuse to make even the smallest effort to use that search button I was telling you about. Instead, you are looking for a free meal, asking ME to show how clever I am, by offering YOU this free meal.
4lexy4 is very correct. I m not Croatian but you getting out, is less competition for anyone else.
genksmalls
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm

arbusers wrote: Some of you guys are really something else.
you mean somebody else
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:24 pm

You are something else means, you are beyond the normal. It is an expression that comes with both positive and negative connotations depending on the use.
genksmalls
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Yea, I get it
sagosen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:24 am

Just made deposit with debit card on bet365, and Neteller and Skrill is still unavailable on bet365?
macola
Has experience

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:51 am

I went to find new bookmakers, for now only working with bet at home and william hill... still doing great money
Niklaus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:14 pm

your doing great money these times?
macola
Has experience

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:25 pm

not highest, but very stable arbing with betfair ofc, for some markets pinnacle also, but it is less than 5%
Jouban
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Since the pandemic started, Bet365 have adopted a lot more aggressive behaviour towards certain Sports when it comes to account limitations. I even think it is an automated risk management system.

As you know, at the beginning most of the Sports were put on hold, besides E-Sports. Table Tennis was the first one to return. In fact some Ukrainian and Russian tournaments, that weren't traded before, were added to the mix. We all know that a lot of match fixing is occurring in these countries, but Bet365 wanted to add some action for the casuals to bet on.

So me and a few other peple decided to explore the possibilities of Table Tennis value and started betting on it. The accounts were lasting a bit, especially the old ones, that already had some volume on them and were not yet limited.

However at some point in April, as more tournaments from different countries were being traded, they changed up the limits a little bit, mostly lowering them from the standard.

These limits made next to no sense. Tournaments in countries like Brazil had lower limits than most of the Russian/Ukrainian tournaments. This tells me their risk management towards limits is approached without a lot of competence.

That lack of competence however is neutralized by very aggressive account limiting. On most of these tournaments, they limit after around the 3rd bet. (Around 5-600 euro stakes without repeating). If there is repeating ofcourse, i think accounts are almost instantly limited within a few minutes. There is even one tournament (Win Cup), that prompts account limiting on the 1st bet after a 2-300 euro stake. These observations were confirmed a few times in each case.

Price movements are often triggered by tips from the most popular Sports tipping platform, which i did not notice until recently, as i was betting on different Sports before the pandemic, which had higher volumes.

I am guessing this is the case with all Sports, that are not as popular as mainstream Football/Basketball/Tennis/American Sports etc..

This problem already existed, but was only amplified by the circumstances. Not even going to talk about the E-wallett crysis.

Tough times lie ahead, even for people who exclusively bet there.
Last edited by Jouban on Sun May 24, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trevorr
Has experience

Sun May 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Jouban wrote: Since the pandemic started, Bet365 have adopted a lot more aggressive behaviour towards certain Sports when it comes to account limitations. I even think it is an automated risk management system.

As you know, at the beginning most of the Sports were put on hold, besides E-Sports. Table Tennis was the first one to return. In fact some Ukrainian and Russian tournaments, that weren't traded before, were added to the mix. We all know that a lot of match fixing is occurring in these countries, but Bet365 wanted to add some action for the casuals to bet on.

So me and a few other peple decided to explore the possibilities of Table Tennis value and started betting on it. The accounts were lasting a bit, especially the old ones, that already had some volume on them and were not yet limited.

However at some point in April, as more tournaments from different countries were being traded, they changed up the limits a little bit, mostly lowering them from the standard.

These limits made next to no sense. Tournaments in countries like Brazil had lower limits than most of the Russian/Ukrainian tournaments. This tells me their risk management towards limits is approached without a lot of competence.

That lack of competence however is neutralized by very aggressive account limiting. On most of these tournaments, they limit after around the 3rd bet. (Around 5-600 euro stakes without repeating). If there is repeating ofcourse, i think accounts are almost instantly limited within a few minutes. There is even one tournament (Win Cup), that prompts account limiting on the 1st bet after a 2-300 euro stake. These observations were confirmed a few times in each case.

Price movements are often triggered by tips from the most popular Sports tipping platform, which i did not notice until recently, as i was betting on different Sports before the pandemic, which had higher volumes.

I am guessing this is the case with all Sports, that are not as popular as mainstream Football/Basketball/Tennis/American Sports etc..

This problem already existed, but was only amplified by the circumstances. Not even going to talk about the E-wallett crysis.

Tough times lie ahead, even for people who exclusively bet there.
I think it was a mistake, you can't arb events like Ukrainian and Russian table tennis tournaments, you aren't hidden.  Who bets on these events?  Only degenerate gamblers and arbers, bookies can recognise who is who so easily here.
risilloch
Has experience

Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Trevorr wrote: I think it was a mistake, you can't arb events like Ukrainian and Russian table tennis tournaments, you aren't hidden.  Who bets on these events?  Only degenerate gamblers and arbers, bookies can recognise who is who so easily here.
I have to agree with Trevorr - you were asking to have your accounts fingered by their detection mechanisms.
I am very wary of changing the sports and markets i have historically bet on in the accounts i control in the midst of this pandemic.
My concern is that if i start behaving 'out of profile' then i will become more noticeable to them.

I can understand the temptation if you are struggling for income to feed the family but if not then my advice is to stay low until sport returns
Jouban
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 25, 2020 12:19 pm

I am not talking arbing here, but strictly value betting. Both on old and new accounts.

A big chunk of the volume in all bookies was being bet on exactly these Russian/Ukrainian tourneys, because the markets available were Belarussian football, Russian Short Hockey, Ukrainian/Russian Table Tennis and the cherry on top: Russian Volleyball, that was being played in high school gyms.  :)

You'd be surprised how much value there is in some of these events. They are not only targeted by gamblers, who want to piss their money away. However, they are a bit dangerous for value betting because of the danger of match fixing.

I agree, they are bad for account profiling, especially when Sports are functional and there are a lot of other stuff to bet on. As a former trader in a bookie, this way one of the ways to hunt for value/fixing accounts. And it's relentless.

However, i was happy with my decision not to rest - i acquired some knowledge about betting on a new Sport, and that was topped off by a decent profit.

These were just my 2 cents mostly on how Bet365 approach account profiling on a smaller Sport. I usually gamble on a bit more mainstream stuff like Football, Tennis and UFC.
NDR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:22 pm

did you notice the new bet365 dektop design?

its pretty bad imo.

would love to have the old one back.
pls excuse my bad english
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:30 pm

NDR wrote: did you notice the new bet365 dektop design?

its pretty bad imo.

would love to have the old one back.
They had best page of all bookies,with last update it became worst and this from today is total crap,this now look like some small bookie UI,i am watching tennis and now you dont see who serves,score is on two different places,on every new match you need to press play to see stream,very bad overall,dont know what they are doing and this new bet slip is disaster.
NDR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:34 pm

absolutely agree with you.

its a shame.

luckily the app isnt refreshed..
pls excuse my bad english

Return to “Bookies discussion”