RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bet365

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Arbusers wrote: It is a go. As mentioned before, if you are ok with a variation of documents then you have nothing to worry for.
And this means 2 type of ID's, utility bill and selfie or 3 types of ID, utility bill and 4 selfies, together with PVC and one month of waiting for verification?
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:23 pm

SticyBandit wrote:
Arbusers wrote: It is a go. As mentioned before, if you are ok with a variation of documents then you have nothing to worry for.
And this means 2 type of ID's, utility bill and selfie or 3 types of ID, utility bill and 4 selfies, together with PVC and one month of waiting for verification?
The first, maybe with pvc code, rather than the second one. It's nothing new. There are ppl complaining about it on SBR as long ago as 2009 but it haven't affected majority of punters. How many accounts did you have since without any extraordinary problems? And it won't affect everyone. Just Imagine what it would make to their raputation and profitability if they start asking every average punter to produce all these documents to be paid...
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:12 pm

ok thanks,

i never had problem with verification with them, never had any problem at all anyways except the issues of changing odd prices when there prediction is wrong.

but i hope they are still go, we need them
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Bubbles wrote:
SticyBandit wrote:
The first, maybe with pvc code, rather than the second one. It's nothing new. There are ppl complaining about it on SBR as long ago as 2009 but it haven't affected majority of punters. How many accounts did you have since without any extraordinary problems? And it won't affect everyone. Just Imagine what it would make to their raputation and profitability if they start asking every average punter to produce all these documents to be paid...
Correct. They will not request it from regular punter
Last edited by antemartic on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
otello

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:31 pm

I can confirm that bet365 changed their policy in last 3 weeks regarding verification in Poland. Until recently I was never asked to verify the account after the primary verification, however last two accounts were blocked and I've been asked to send them a photo of kyc letter and another document (in one case they also asked me for a selfie).
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:52 pm

antemartic wrote:
And definition of a regular punter is?
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:23 pm

SticyBandit wrote:
antemartic wrote:
me before 10-15 years. go to shop and place combo barcelona, manchester, inter, lyon, celtic and other strongest clubs in  leagues
Graus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 am

Anyone has had to make a PVC verification yet?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:39 am

I have been asked for 2 forms of ID and a utility bill bla bla bla today.  I have had my account for 11 years but thankfully its so limited I no longer use it and it has about £3 in it lol  They can go and do one
Never trust a goose!!!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 am

Imo bet365 has become so sharp the last months that from the only people they lose money in the long term is very skillfull arbers , maybe profesional tipsters and mainly from those who play fixed matches , so they have nothing to afraid from the majority of arbers
Now , i guess that people in position to take desicions inside 365 i guess they know better than me , but  given the fact described above i can't see how this knew kyc policy will be in their favour!!
unless if they just decided to accept only customers with very very small bankrolls and subsequently turnovers and become the new bwin!
luctens
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:35 am

SticyBandit wrote:
antemartic wrote:
A mug.
luctens
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:41 am

I would say the many developments that have been reported about Bet365 recently are Bet365's attempts to make the "harder profits". With the profits they've been making, even on the recent profit announcement, a couple of their metrics were down on percentage increases year on year so I think they realise they're starting to reach a plateau where they've achieved all of the "easy profits" and now they're having to think a bit outside the box to look to further increase profits through harder ways. I expect at the stage they are at and the greed for further increasing profits year on year, I expect they're currently micro-analysing every single part of their business now in order to squeeze increasing profits for next year and beyond.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:44 am

cortomaltese wrote: Imo bet365 has become so sharp the last months that from the only people they lose money in the long term is very skillfull arbers , maybe profesional tipsters and mainly from those who play fixed matches , so they have nothing to afraid from the majority of arbers
Now , i guess that people in position to take desicions inside 365 i guess they know better than me , but  given the fact described above i can't see how this knew kyc policy will be in their favour!!
unless if they just decided to accept only customers with very very small bankrolls and subsequently turnovers and become the new bwin!
my point exactly
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:33 pm

B365 have become so sharp lololol    If I had an account where I could bet to win £1000 on any bet, in 12 months I would be a millionaire
Never trust a goose!!!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:41 pm

dealer wins wrote: B365 have become so sharp lololol    If I had an account where I could bet to win £1000 on any bet, in 12 months I would be a millionaire
It seems you are super confident , so i ll make a proposition to you
If i ll provide you such an account , would you give me half of a million euros?
PS I am not kidding

Return to “Bookies discussion”