I want more bookies . Pls help

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

I want more bookies . Pls help

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:35 am

Hello guys ,

I am from Greece, and I want to share my problem with you concerning the bookies . Actually I am not an arber,  but a value bettor . I want to take the best in play odds. That is why I must have  the option of many different odds from many different bookies. In most cases,  I don’t “cover” my stakes and I am not using a service alert application. Of course , when I find an arb , I take it, but it  is relatively  rare phenomenon.

The problem I face, is the limitation of my account of the softbookies. After the first  limitation of my account, I used some “friends”. Of course this practice solved this problem for a while.. . and you know what I mean by saying for a while..

Now I have two options :

a)to find new friends
b)To find new bookies

I am thinking of following the second option , and that’s why I want your help. I am wondering if there are bookies out there, that I have not used  yet . Of course here in Greece, there is a  prohibition for many bookies – actually only 24 of them are the legal ones- but many bookies accept Greek players because they don’t know –or  they don’t want to know- that it is illegal. The latters,  are the ones I am looking for.

I am looking for bookies similar to bet365, betvictor, and William hill .
So let me know the bookies you think that are reliable and similar to them.

Now i am using  Pinnacle , Dafabet , Stoiximan , matchbook and (bet365, betvictor  and marathonbet  when I have friends)  .

Unfortunately I cant have access to Sbo , 188bet, betfair  William Hill, betinternet, Unibet, Landbrokes,  Bet at Home , namely bookies that I would like to have an account.
Please don’t suggest me bookies that they don’t have many choices in their live betting platform. I hate pregame betting.

To conclude,  please suggest me bookies that you use  except of the above ones  and I will see if they accept greek players.

Thank you  in advance
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: I want more bookies . Pls help

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 am

option a is your only option... and you can have access at sbo etc if you want the answer is inside the forum (im not gonna tell you where). As far option b there are some reliable options even at 24 "legals" but it will not the solve not even by a longshot
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Yorgos1 wrote:
To conclude,  please suggest me bookies that you use  except of the above ones  and I will see if they accept greek players.

Thank you  in advance
anything else?
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:01 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
Yorgos1 wrote:

Thank you  in advance
anything else?
forget that yorgos1 why don't you try this site www.hiddentreasure.com

it's a site for guys who seek hidden treasure, they seem a nice bunch of guys because despite
all the time, effort and money they have put into perfecting their treasure hunting techniques,
all you have to do is post asking just exactly where you can find this treasure and they tell
you exactly where it is, amazing, you then just fill your pockets with gold coins, if only arbing
could be like this ;D
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Much suspiciousness here, and cold jokes. Thank the guys that sent pm’s
fuzzler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi, so which top bookies accept greek players?
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:01 pm

The Bookies that when you try to register, they appear the ability to choose Greece as your location. For examble  Sbo, 188bet , William hill , Ladbrokes and Betfair dont allow you to be a member.For some others the door is open.

For the ones you are interested in , you have to try . I cant say more on this matter.

My problem is not to try to find whether or not some bookies accept greek players. My problem is to find more bookies that are reliable and good for the pro members here. Then i will try and i will find (if they accept)  taking the resposnibility of my actions.

For the greek members here (concerning pm's that ask), i could say that  a vpn may need or to be an IT expert for your access to them.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:09 am

I need capital for my arbs! Please give me! If you interested i will send you my skrill or neteller by PM
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:25 pm

kustef wrote: I need capital for my arbs! Please give me! If you interested i will send you my skrill or neteller by PM
What is the spirit of this post?
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:45 pm

kustef wrote: I need capital for my arbs! Please give me! If you interested i will send you my skrill or neteller by PM
If you don’t have capital, it means that you are not a good  arber dear. If you want capital , send me the keys of your accounts with zero balances and become “one friend” more.

Sorry mod
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Yorgos1 wrote:
If you don’t have capital, it means that you are not a good  arber dear. If you want capital , send me the keys of your accounts with zero balances and become “one friend” more.

Sorry mod
I believe you don't understand what my question for Kustef is. I m waiting for his crystal clear answer.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:54 pm

kustef is being sarcastic guys, because what the OP is asking is the same thing as asking for money from other arbers.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:23 pm

:o Sorry for my sarcasm, but when i see here give me or tell me... och i stop here another sarcasm is coming

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”