Be365 bonus problem

Ask anything about smart gambling
Avoider
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Be365 bonus problem

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Hello,

First of all, I want to apologise if this is not the right place for this treat.

From some time I do matched betting and all the action was good until yesterday. A couple of days ago "my brother" logged  into his bet365 account via mobile and took advantage of the mobile 25 EU bonus. His qualifier bet was lost resulting only 25 E available in the account, which were the bonus money. After three bets the balance now is over 800 EU, which were all won with the bonus money. I also have bet365 account, which have used the bonus for only 5 EU.
Now I want to ask you guys if its possible for my brother to withdraw these funds, because of the T&Cs (one bonus per address, family and so on). Here are some things that you should mind: I don't share the same address with my brother from over an year, however my account is more than 3-4 years active and my first address was same as my brothers current, but bet365 had sent me several letters on this address. My account was verified on my old address. My brothers account is not yet verified. Unfortunately I am pretty sure that if they want to void the bonus that means voiding the winnings too. And finally should "my brother" consider chip dumping? Thanks.
Avoider
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Be365 bonus problem

Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 am

Well, I think that the system applies the bonus automatically in any case, but if there is a withdraw your account is revised.Can possibly this be the case?
Or my brother just have to change his address and make the validation on the new one? Thank you.

Return to “Newbie's questions”