BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

anybody who could answer a few questions?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

anybody who could answer a few questions?

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi all im new here and I have some questions if someone dont want to answer in off topic you can answer me in private message for sure  :)
1. Are there any bookies they dont ask for personal documents for withdrawing? (of course for arbing, without high tax for payout in %)
2. Is it able dont wait for long payouts because I have only start bankroll of 2000€ and i must wait 2 days for every payout i make maybe only 20€ each 2 days. Or should i use only bookies wich payout fast? Maybe another solution for this problem?  :-\
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: anybody who could answer a few questions?

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:42 pm

what max said, also

1 - books dont apply the same verification procedure for everyone...there are more factors involved..like - ur country of residence, sex and age, or if they think something is fishy with your account/person/betting and prolly others.
2 - your main problem is the BR..not the 2 days..2 days is fine... there are faster bookies but  not that many.
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Hmmm than i should bet between soft bookies because of my low bankroll? I want to withdraw with ewallet and i thought there are maybe bookies they arent ask for dokuments because im new and i think i will make misstakes and get limited fast. I thought it could be a longtime solution open accounts for not existed persons but i dont know what to do than when i got limited. :-\ do somebody have expirience how it works if i will bet with pinnacle and a soft bookie of the street in ny neighborhood, do the streetbookie (tipico) limit me too? Or maybe another solution there?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:22 pm

DondonGandon wrote: Hmmm than i should bet between soft bookies because of my low bankroll? I want to withdraw with ewallet and i thought there are maybe bookies they arent ask for dokuments because im new and i think i will make misstakes and get limited fast. I thought it could be a longtime solution open accounts for not existed persons but i dont know what to do than when i got limited. :-\ do somebody have expirience how it works if i will bet with pinnacle and a soft bookie of the street in ny neighborhood, do the streetbookie (tipico) limit me too? Or maybe another solution there?
You say .. "Bet with non-existent people"

Do you want to make money or lose everything lol

Read the thread "arbing with a single ID", and with your small BR focus on sign up bonuses to build up float.

Fraud is never a good idea, and books are most definitely not stupid and know all the tricks and the ones we havnt tried yet!
Never trust a goose!!!
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:42 pm

and books are most definitely not stupid and know all the tricks and the ones we havnt tried yet!
[/quote]

what a quote, think I better give up arbing then

would never encourage fraud and I have never tried it but thank the arbing gods that "books are stupid"
otherwise we'd all be arbing sharp against sharp
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:21 pm

"open accounts for not existed persons" ???
How can nonexisted person send money to bookmaker ? No bank opens acc for nonexisted person. And Skrill takes deposits only from banks. Think twice. If you somehow deposit your own money to bookie account of nonexisted person, money would be confiscated, both will be banned, and info shared among bookmakers.
TjTaker
Has experience

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:34 pm

No need to open a bank account every time you create an account, you only need one.
To deposit in your Skrill account, use the person to person transfer. ;)
Stay focused and never give up!
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:44 pm

"No need to open a bank account every time you create an account, you only need one"

You will not be allowed to open a single bank account for non existed person.
Skrill required transfer from my personal bank account before I was allowed to use wallet
TjTaker
Has experience

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:56 pm

You only need one bank account... that is your account (real).
If you open another Skrill account you don't need to add a bank account for use it, and you can transfer funds using person to person transfer.
Last edited by TjTaker on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay focused and never give up!
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:28 pm

TjTaker wrote: You only need one bank account... that is your account (real).
If you open another Skrill account you don't need to add a bank account for use it, and you can transfer funds using person to person transfer.
Unrealistic. I cant see how to send money to WH, or Coral this way
llqht88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:23 am

You only need one bank account... that is your account (real).
If you open another Skrill account you don't need to add a bank account for use it, and you can transfer funds using person to person transfer.....

yes you can do this but only one review from Skrill and you will be locked with your money too! So its risky to try this also the profit is higher as you think, but in the end of some month you will be asking yourself why i did that. And your work is gone...
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:20 am

Yes i know that you can transfer from your main skrill to your "non-existend person skrill" but the problem is when you want to make payout you have to send the bookie your documents
bezsprzetu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:23 pm

quick and honest answer:
1) doing any kind of accounts on unexistend people would mean confiscation of funds sooner or later, if you are unable to provide docs - you're dead blocked.
2) skrill likes to block the accounts with weird (in their opinion) transactions, as well as many person-to-person transfers.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:04 pm

The ''non-existend person'' is not an option.
For those who forget easily and for those who do not realize the risks their exposing them selves:
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,645.msg5400.html#msg5400

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”