BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New Dafabet UK site (no asian handicaps)

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

New Dafabet UK site (no asian handicaps)

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:16 am

Logged in to UK based Dafabet account and discovered that no asian handicaps are offered at the moment.
There is no single asian handicap for the big football leagues for the games of the weekend.
Checked their eu site and the asian handicaps for the same events are online.
Is there any limitation to the UK players due to the recent site upgrade?
If somebody is based in the UK too , please make a check and send some feedback.
I hope it is something temporaly , since it seems that there are no limits to the account.

Thanks
Last edited by Looter on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
BO
BOOYAKA

Re: New Dafabet UK site (no asian handicaps)

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:50 am

I asked on live chat and they said the new site was a management and marketing decision. No asian handicaps and no corners.  :(
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:23 am

They told me that they don't have Asian handicaps for the moment since the change to the new site is still under progress.

If these changes are permanent for the whole UK market , who is going to play to an Asian bookmaker who does not offer Asian bets?

I will ask to relocate the account if there are no changes in the next couple of weeks.
Opaque
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:59 am

Looter wrote: They told me that they don't have Asian handicaps for the moment since the change to the new site is still under progress.

If these changes are permanent for the whole UK market , who is going to play to an Asian bookmaker who does not offer Asian bets?

I will ask to relocate the account if there are no changes in the next couple of weeks.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Playing on Asian bookmaker with no asian handicap is not worth it.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:31 am

don't understand your concern - just switch on "Asia (English)" - http://resources.dafabet.com/en
all there :)

Return to “Bookies discussion”