BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Alert Service - excel

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Lexluthor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Alert Service - excel

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:10 am

Hey Guys!

I want a feature but it is not available in any alert service. I've talked about the feature with some alert service, but I don't know if they will develop the feature.

I don't know anything about development so...my question: is it possible an excel spreadsheet get the data from the alert service (i have subscription) and make some calculation with the data to find out what I want? (do the data from alert service come in XML?)

Of course, I need to hire someone good in VBA (or other language) to make the work for me.

Thanks
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Alert Service - excel

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:55 am

Lexluthor wrote: Hey Guys!

I want a feature but it is not available in any alert service. I've talked about the feature with some alert service, but I don't know if they will develop the feature.

I don't know anything about development so...my question: is it possible an excel spreadsheet get the data from the alert service (i have subscription) and make some calculation with the data to find out what I want? (do the data from alert service come in XML?)

Of course, I need to hire someone good in VBA (or other language) to make the work for me.

Thanks
Yes it is possible, but it is hack:) There are two types of alert services software.
1. When you seeing arbs  in windows application (download client)
2. When you seeing arbs via browser.

In both cases it is possible to get their odds feed because you pay subscription. It is possible to completely emulate their client requests and then you will get their arb data. Probably alert services will not allow you to do that...
Lexluthor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Alert Service - excel

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 am

Thank you for the answer.

The feature is for my use only, so I think there is no problem.

Do you know the skill/language a developer need to do this job?

Return to “General talk about alert services”