BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Newbie plan & questions

Ask anything about smart gambling
jikokanri

Newbie plan & questions

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Hey, i have some money in neteller and i was willing to give a try to arbing with a semi-proish approach, with the idea of having an extra income at the end of each month. I have some questions:

1. bankroll: 3-4 k usd. should this be enough to start? recommended arb amounts for a newbie with this bankroll (was thinking 25 usd per arb initially, then slowly moving up)?
2. I only have account in Betfair, no accounts in any other site. Should i start now with premiumtrading (via arbusers of course) or that is something i should consider doing with a higher bank? Is it possible to start using PT even after i registered in a lot of sites? I´m talking about the 1 account per identity issue here. I don´t want to register in a lot of sites just to realize i screwed up.
3. alert systems: after a (not so deep) research i was planning to start with the free version of rebelbetting
4. currency exchange fees: i feel like this will be painful, any advise to minimize fees?
5. any other advise? shall i quit my 8hours job?  :P
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Newbie plan & questions

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 pm

1. Depends on the target. I d say the bankroll is small, but enough for a humble start. 25 usd is a small amount.
2. You will need a pin account from the very start, so go on open it via PT.
3. Exploit all free versions available. After all, the initial phase of your career as an arber will be mainly building your bankroll via bonuses. If this is the case, all free versions would do.
4. USD is fine.
5. Dont quit, read the forum.
fuzzler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Newbie plan & questions

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 pm

3. Exploit all free versions available. After all, the initial phase of your career as an arber will be mainly building your bankroll via bonuses. If this is the case, all free versions would do.
That's the juiciest part. :)

Return to “Newbie's questions”