BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How Valuable is 5Dimes Reduced Juice Promotion?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How Valuable is 5Dimes Reduced Juice Promotion?

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:59 am

HI!  I am wondering if anyone here has experience with the reduced juice promotion option that 5dimes has?  How valuable is it really? And is it particularly valuable for arbers?  You can only pick one bonus option when signing up with 5d, and I'm wondering if I should take reduced juice, or just take some quick bonus cash.  Thanks.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: How Valuable is 5Dimes Reduced Juice Promotion?

Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:59 am

In longer run reduced juice is the most valuable option. It could enlarge single arb's profit by 0,5%. You can count how many arbs, with stakes you are using, gives you profit equal to their bonus cash.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Reduced Juice is better but you won't have a good experience with 5Dimes if you keep hammering weak lines. If you will use them, I suggest you to use them as a Pinnacle Clone. Tony hates arbers, he can collar your limits in a minute.
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Reduced Juice is better but you won't have a good experience with 5Dimes if you keep hammering weak lines. If you will use them, I suggest you to use them as a Pinnacle Clone. Tony hates arbers, he can collar your limits in a minute.
LOL!  What?  Why would they offer good lines if they don't want people to take them?  What do they expect?  Anyway, thanks, I've heard 5d can be really touchy.  Maybe I'll just go for the cash bonus if I can expect to be limited there.

What do you mean by Pinnacle clone?
Last edited by Cash on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mudadokolena
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 14, 2015 1:53 pm

My 5dimes account reached one month. Multiple bets on reduced juice lines were possible. 100$ per each. I remember that I played Macabi vs. Alba 8 times, so at the end it was like a serious arb. also - American sports have constant arbs up to 1% (baseball) mostly with Matchbook. so with high limits they have (1500$ for moneyline in baseball) it was possible to create solid profit. Lesson to remember - withdraw once. but then hold on for some time for a next withdrawal.
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:25 am

What is everyones limits here in 5dimes for major market like mlb? 
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:19 am

Is it true european players only get 1500 limits on american sports like mlb whereas those from outside europe and mainly canada and us get higher limits on 5dimes?

Another thing but would you say any other promotion on 5dimes is better than the reduced juice or is that the best no matter what.
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:06 pm

1500?  i heard 100.  i've had trouble depositing though, so i dont know for sure.

Return to “Bookies discussion”