BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Horse racing bot required

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
snoopy23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Horse racing bot required

Wed May 06, 2015 12:21 pm

hi i been horse arbing for a good few years now, need a uk horse bot scrapper if anyone knows how to build, would mainly be uk books about 8, just scanning againts betfair. i notice there isnt many ppl arbing uk horse racing now maybe due to quick limits, i will be willing to share some info and pay a monthly fee to keep service, no point me paying for someone to build software and when problems like ip ban or something appears i cant fix, if this is something you can do PM me thanks
fuzzler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Horse racing bot required

Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 pm

I think this needs to be created first. I checked around and looks like no one has ever done this so far.
todorov7788

Tue May 12, 2015 6:47 am

snoopy23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 22, 2015 11:21 pm

i already have betting automation and is very behind as they using oddschecker odds which update in minutes rather than seconds.
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:54 am

hi some years ago i was going to write a program for arbing on  racing . i did a few manually just to see if there was in fact arbs to be had.
i did find some but the odds changed so quickly that i went off the idea , there was just not enough time to get the 2 wagers on .
i do not fully understand programs like bet angel and the like , but i blamed them , i think what they do is to put in an order for the odds to go up or down and as soon as they do the order is executted, pretty much as happens on the stock exchange , a guy wants to but a stock at a certain price , when it hits that price the order is executed, very quickluy .
i am interested in knowing if you had any problems with the odds changing quickly , i might start on the program again , palindon

Return to “General talk about alert services”