RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Profitability from arbing

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
justytisbezdzionytis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Profitability from arbing

Tue May 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Hello to all! I'm Vaidas from Lithuania,Vilnius and probably I'll be the the only guy from Lithuania.  (some of english people hates Lithuanians some of them really appreciate)..  I'm a gambler already ~10years. 
I've been living in England for a while(Bournemouth-more than amazing city) and met one guy who arbed for a long time...  That was the first when I heard smth about arbing.... Few months ago i decided to know everything about arbing... I've been reading a lot of info and found a lot of good information in arbusers forum(more than great forum).
Now I'm feeling very confident and thinking about taking out a loan(10,000euros) and start arbing from real money...
And I have maybe stupid question,but.... u will help me a lot to decide... so just two questions and 5minutes of yur time...
1) How arbing can be profitable nowadays? Is it still profitable to make 10-25%/month of your bank ?
I know that arbing is no so much profitable as 10 years ago,but...
2) Is it very stupid to take out a loan for arbing? How many of you started like that?

If there already was topic on same questions please give me a link !
I really appreciate your help and you are the only guys who can help me cause nobody arbing in Lithuania ....
So your advices will be more than helpful...
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Profitability from arbing

Tue May 12, 2015 8:53 pm

There are plenty of people arbing from Lithuania pal :)
Never trust a goose!!!
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed May 13, 2015 7:04 am

do you really think that you are alone? sveikas :D
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed May 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Anyway to answer you
1) It can be incredibly profitable BUT you must know what to do first and you also need to have resources to do it (friends etc) i believe that 10k for the beginning is fine although you should lower your expectations double or triple up your bank and the 10-25% can be walk in the park (IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO HOW TO DO IT ETC)

2)Depends on the question im doing above if you do sure and many did it, if you don't it is gonna be a waste
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
justytisbezdzionytis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Ok,great to see a lot of Lithuanians then! :)
So.. maybe one of u can share best step by step guide or smth like this? :) Does those e-books which teaches basics of sports arbitrage really useful?(rebelbetting for e.g.) ?

Thanks guys!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Vaidas, welcome to the forum.
There are a lot of Lithuanians around, 2-3 of them are very active. If any of them has the good will, he will guide you with the dos and donts of arbing from Lithuania.
Lithuania is a country to avoid for many bookmakers since some syndicates made extreme bonus hunting in the beginning of 00s. The same story is repeated in many east European countries, i.e near by Poland. That is why Lithuanians are excluded from bonuses from many bookmakers. For starters, my suggestion is to take a look at your street shops. I know you can find many of them within the big malls of VNO. There must be something there, but can't elaborate more at this. You have to search.
10k would be OK for someone who is starting arbing. There are different opinions on getting a loan for arbing. My position is in general negative. Others say that i you feel confident, you could go for it. We have discuss this in the past, you might want to search the forum a little bit.
As for profitability, I ll give you some universal stats to take under consideration. First couple of months you will make some good money coming mainly from bonuses. This trend will not go on for ever, because bonuses have an end and limits come fast. An experienced arber is able to maintain a 12-16% monthly ROI in the long run. A newbie should be happy with a 8-10% monthly ROI. It depends on you, your stamina, personal traits, will to hunt down etc.
I suggest you search the forum some more. There are a lot of similar questions from newbies during these last 4-5 years and in every thread you might find different answers. All of them will compose the picture you must have about arbing.
You have to keep positive thinking and insist on what you do. If you don't insist you will not succeed. Russians (that Lithuanians wrongly hate so much) have a proverb, ''He who doesn't risk never gets to drink champagne''. Close your ears to those who will discourage you. If anyone tells you ''quit'', or ''leave it'', ask him ''why don't you quit first''. Trust me, they don't have a solid answer.
Make sure that you read the forum, or ask the right people before taking a risk, or implement a tactic that you are not sure about. Time and reflexes are also important. Make sure that you are not a hostage of time, at any given time.
Last edited by arbusers on Wed May 13, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justytisbezdzionytis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi! Thanks for great answer! :)
I already understood that people from Lithuania can't get a lot of benefits from bonuses... already tried to get bet365 bonus(registered on my english bank acc) and they declined my posibility to get that bonus already after second bet...
Probably I made not the smartest decision by trying to withdraw bonus... Still there are some posibilities to withdraw those bonuses even from Lithuania?!
I didn't understand what u have in mind by saying "For starters, my suggestion is to take a look at your street shops. I know you can find many of them within the big malls of VNO". What is VNO?

Inspiring answer and I'm surely will start arbing in a few months...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 13, 2015 8:08 pm

VNO is the international code for Vilnius.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”