Which betting agent i must choose

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
just4bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Which betting agent i must choose

Wed May 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello! I write again in hope to get an answer from the experts. I decided to try a betiing agent. I live in Romania, I can open betting accounts on most of bookmakers (Pinnacle, Sbobet, Betfair, Matchbook...)

I play a lot live, not only for arbitrage, with decent stakes I can say: 250 - 500 - 1k  $(sometimes) per bet. But, living in Romania, I have some issues with some bookies.

Betfair, for example, is killing me with 6.5 % fee.
Betdaq is not available in my country.

I can use Pinnacle and Sbobet, but most of time, they do not have at live the events I want. I mostly bet on second leagues, live.

So, I want to join a betting agent, but did not know which one is better....Premium Tradings, Assian Connect or Samvo (this last one is not presented here on forum, or at least i cant find it). The criteria is:
- A better commision for Betfair.
- A Betdaq account
- A bigger offer on events (more matches from second leagues) like bet 365 offer.
fuzzler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Which betting agent i must choose

Sun May 31, 2015 12:02 am

Hi buddy, from what I have seen, looks like it's down the wire between betfair and Pinnacle.
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:46 am

well, first of all assianconnect do not offer Betfair account anymore... howether via premmiumtradings ist 500 euros min deposit depends on your budget, i have an acc via betibc broker with 200 min deposit
water_element
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:45 am

hmm i think i moved this thread to bookie discussion
please advice guys a good Broker to open an acc from restrict country
thx
Opaque
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Exchanges like lady BetFair is the best option for professionals and for those that understand that not to be limited by the bokie is great. Everyone likes freedom which can be found only at Betfair. Did you try Matchbook? coz it depends by the sports you prefer betting. Sometimes matchbook can be a solution, betdaq is restricted in the majority of european cantris not sure about Romania, check it - maybe it is a solution for you. Otherwise you will need to use an agent :o :o ;D ;D
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Rasid wrote: I had a similar problem just like you. I'm searching for solution of this problem, and I found - platform for betting. I found mollybet. They provide the opportunity to connect all your betting accounts (SBO, Betfair, Betdaq...) to one account. It's be a big advantage for me. I decided to open account via them through betinasia, and now I can access all their accounts without problems. I hope that I helped with my experience.
This is essentially the "goalbet" tool also provided by Premiumtradings
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:01 am

I strongly suggest that you stay with the products presented in our forum. There are reasons why not all agents have presence here.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:07 am

Rasid wrote: I haven't heard for this. But now, I know that there are vodds and asianodds, but for me the best option is mollybet, because they are special platform for betting. They provide better service than other betting platform. Because they're easier to use and have a better website.
Mollybet = Goalbet tool.
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Arbusers wrote: I strongly suggest that you stay with the products presented in our forum. There are reasons why not all agents have presence here.
would you share with us for example why bet-ibc  for example is not present on the forum, or is this kind of information confidential?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:01 pm

whitesnake wrote:
Arbusers wrote: I strongly suggest that you stay with the products presented in our forum. There are reasons why not all agents have presence here.
would you share with us for example why bet-ibc  for example is not present on the forum, or is this kind of information confidential?
For a number of reasons:

1. We have 2 incidents of money confiscation of 2 of our members. Both cases were strong and according to my view there was no basis for this. Read more here: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,3419.msg41871.html#msg41871

2. I tried to contact them in order to have more information about these incidents, having the green light from both players, but they refused even to say ''hello''.

3. On the contrary, various new members of the forum are posting their first posts with very good reviews about their services. This is a tactic that I don't allow, not only because it is against common arbing experience and logic, but also because it goes against the T&Cs of our forum.

4. Some years ago (before the above mentioned incident), I was contacted by them and they asked for exposure in the forum. The overall impression that i had was very poor. There were a lot of signs of inexperience and also I didn't have the chance to speak with a senior manager. I believe i was talking with a girl from Moldova. Even though i have absolutely nothing with girls from Moldova, I m used to speak with the highest possible level of each company, in order to make deals/contracts/handshakes as strong as possible. A look in their T&Cs of that time was also disappointing.

5. If you are not convinced with all these, I m doing my best to concentrate as more volumes as possible to limited number of agents, so the community's force and negotiation position is much stronger. It worked several time for the benefit of several players.
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Thank you for taking the time to answer, it is good to know about those incidents. After reading that thread I have the impression if using a single account would be pretty safe, as they used two accounts from the same IP. For a humble player like me it is attractive that they have min deposit 200 euro, that is why I was curious .
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 am

Hahahaha, I think you are being a tad too obvious.  People here are too smart for this.  ;D

It would have been better to just contact Arbusers and ask him if you could place an informative post about your service, or try and work out a deal with him after he's vetted you guys.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”