January 16, 2017, 09:43:52 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Oddsmath – Dropping odds betting tips

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Oddsmath – Dropping odds betting tips  (Read 1756 times)
mcg23

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »

The betting tips ( http://www.oddsmath.com/betting-tips/ ) are related to a list of games that have significant odds variations. It is very important to know what to bet , but also very important is how much you should bet. It is not advised to bet same amount on different  odds.

This is a mathematical betting system, we select the most relevant dropping odds and show you where  you can  find best odds, then we calculate the recomended bet amount.

We have a detailed betting history and statistics of our reccomended bets ( ROI  = 5% + ).

mcg23

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »

I attached a screenshot with betting history and statistics of the system. As you can see, there are filters to constrain date interval also odds size (in screenshot I used odds from 1.0 to 1.5) . In upper yellow table you can see overall stake, profit, ROI, number of events that it was valid, lose, stake refund. If you have any questions please reply to this topic.

fishfeed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 05:32:15 PM »

It all sounds pretty good, but can you confirm that the ROI is calculated with the opening odds?

mcg23

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 05:59:24 PM »

No,it's not calculated with the opening odds and that is because you can't bet on opening odds.ROI is calculated using highest odds on the market at the time we post those predictions .Turn on the "sound alert" and every time you hear the bell ringing on the "Selection" column we show you where you can find the best odds for that event.

oddstake
Not even a newbie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 09:11:42 AM »

That`s a interesting websites with quality content. I have also an website about betting tips and football predictions but not as good as yours.

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »