BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Choosing my arb service

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
anandmaurya
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Choosing my arb service

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Hello guys !
I have done my fair bit of research on arbs and know how they work . I have come to know that all arb services are not the same and we must choose a service according to our requirement.

Still being a student , i don't have much money to start with so i am thinking of going with arbets.com
I think that i will have an advantage using their service as they show arbs that are only from 4 main betting sites for most of their arbs. Pinnaclesports , diamond , betcris & bookmaker .

With only 4 bookies , i can easily distribute the money and place bets easily so it is easier to manage.

Am i correct and should i go ahead and take their service or should i consider other services as well ?
nanonoko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Choosing my arb service

Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:06 pm

News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.
A number of crooks might contact you and try promoting products and services. ...People that have something to promote, are kindly requested to contact arbusers so we will decide about the feasibility and reliability of any product or service.
Also, I encourage members that receive any kind of offers of this type to report them to me.
If it is not in arbusers, it doesnt exist.- Arbusers Admin

Step 1) Go to Alert Services
Step 2) Try out all the free-trials

Still being a student , i don't have much money to start with so i am thinking of going with arbets.com
Have you considered increasing your starting capital through scalping bonuses?

If you have done your share of research you'll see a problem with limiting yourself to only 4- bookmakers indefinitely. For short term it's likely do-able, for long term. . -

I briefly checked out arbets.com, few things to note.

1) Their monthly fee is comparable to many services with less features than few featured in the "Alert Service sub-forum"
2) Their latest news was last updated in 2012
3) Many of their Arb percentages of "Past-Results section" are between 15-40%. This is most likely a palpable error, hence inflating their "Average arb %"

Your concern is that you want to use around 4 bookmakers.- All of the services in the sub-forum offer a "filter function" in which you can select the ones you prefer.

http://arbusers.com/https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=8
Arbusers wrote:
juandrevz wrote: is very bad. I paid for this service 125USD and all the alerts were fake. It always show high profit alerts based on the pinnacle quote, but it never matches with the real one. For example, the alerts show a quote of 8 in pinnacle,  you inmediately look for it but it is only 2,4. Conclusion, very good stats to atact to their service, but fake or made up quotes.
I strongly suggest that you use the alert services covered in arbusers. You can also take a look at a general talk about alert services where you will see decent reviews about a number of other alert services that we believe are good to go. i.e betonvalue, beatbookies, betsonfire, surebetmonitor to mention some.
I have done my fair bit of research on arbs and know how they work . I have come to know that all arb services are not the same and we must choose a service according to our requirement
  Perhaps you need to do a "fair bit more than a fair bit?"

Return to “General talk about alert services”