Asianconnect88 locked account

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Asianconnect88 scam

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:45 pm

ideafix wrote: Good Luck.
Thanks, but next time please think before making up bullsh*t thread titles ...
ideafix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:09 pm

pedro wrote:
ideafix wrote: Good Luck.
Thanks, but next time please think before making up bullsh*t thread titles ...
Well, no one asks your opinion, but you can continue your trolling somewhere else (as previously recommended) at different places, where you receive much more attention.
Last edited by ideafix on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:22 pm

ideafix wrote: Update:
I posted my experience with asianconnect88 on few forums and seems that publicity helped- my account was unlocked.
Seems that problem was not asianconnect88 but matchbook itself.

So this threat can be deleted, because i made a mistake in misleading title..
This thread would be an excellent tool for a lawsuit from AsianConnect against you, for blackmailing. How do you find this idea?
ideafix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Arbusers wrote:
I posted my experience with asianconnect88 on few forums and seems that publicity helped- my account was unlocked.

This thread would be an excellent tool for a lawsuit from AsianConnect against you, for blackmailing. How do you find this idea?
Blackmailing? Are you joking? Everything i wrote was 100% true, so if anyone could possibly sue someone is me, not other way.
Last edited by ideafix on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
f164
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 pm

ideafix wrote:
Arbusers wrote:

Blackmailing? Are you joking? Everything i wrote was 100% true, so if anyone could possibly sue someone is me, not other way.
Why do not you?
arbusers
Administrator

Re: Asianconnect88 locked account

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:10 pm

ideafix, there is no question about it that you are indeed a clever person, but this doesn't mean that all the rest are stupid. The theme of the topic was ''Asianconnect88 scam''. Some minutes ago you changed it to ''Asianconnect88 locked account''.
You also informed us that:
ideafix wrote: I posted my experience with asianconnect88 on few forums and seems that publicity helped- my account was unlocked.

You admit that Matchbook was the problem, but you called AsianConnect88 a scam.
Instead of saying ''sorry'', you continue threatening AC with a lawsuit.
And for which reason could you sue anyone? For paying you your money? It could make sense forming a lawsuit when you are not getting paid, but suing someone for paying you, is something indeed unheard.
Common logic would say that you go back to all the threads you started in all these forums and inform the people that you got paid and the mistake, if any, was Matchbook's.
blackjack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:20 pm

There should be a filter during registration rejecting such members. Come on arbusers you reject registrations for a million reasons. One more wouldn't harm the forum.
Suppose that someone is throwing at you a brick of banknotes, would you sue him? The answer is yes if that brick causes a damage. In idea's situation that money caused him such happiness that you could call it ''a damage''.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 pm

blackjack wrote: Suppose that someone is throwing at you a brick of banknotes
When others use their umbrellas, I m using my fishing nets.
ideafix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Arbusers wrote: ideafix, there is no question about it that you are indeed a clever person, but this doesn't mean that all the rest are stupid. The theme of the topic was ''Asianconnect88 scam''. Some minutes ago you changed it to ''Asianconnect88 locked account''.
You also informed us that:
ideafix wrote: I posted my experience with asianconnect88 on few forums and seems that publicity helped- my account was unlocked.

You admit that Matchbook was the problem, but you called AsianConnect88 a scam.
Instead of saying ''sorry'', you continue threatening AC with a lawsuit.
And for which reason could you sue anyone? For paying you your money? It could make sense forming a lawsuit when you are not getting paid, but suing someone for paying you, is something indeed unheard.
Common logic would say that you go back to all the threads you started in all these forums and inform the people that you got paid and the mistake, if any, was Matchbook's.
1. When i come to look over my winnings and saw "your account is locked", contacted asianconnect few times and no one gave me clear message, what i could expect? That i have been scammed and my money stolen (in betting industry i'm more than 10 years, been in same situations, where my balance was stolen and bookmaker bankrupted), so i felt scammed once again.
2. Arbusers, you started to talk about lawsuits and blackmailing, not me, so your accusations have no sense.  In my original post i just shared my experience (this could be easily confirmed by any asianconnect representative, if they decide to join conversation).
3. 2 weeks have passed and my account gets unlocked just after hours when i started to share my experience with them over internet (coincidence? I don't think so.) If i would done nothing, 99% chance that i would have waited 2 weeks more and maybe months.
4. I see that this threat become major bait for a trolls, instead of a normal discussion. Sorry, i don't have time for these nonsenses, so yeah, you can ban or do whatever you like to my account, because i see that this forum is a joke, not a place for a normal discussions with serious people.
ideafix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:44 pm

blackjack wrote: There should be a filter during registration rejecting such members. Come on arbusers you reject registrations for a million reasons. One more wouldn't harm the forum.
Suppose that someone is throwing at you a brick of banknotes, would you sue him? The answer is yes if that brick causes a damage. In idea's situation that money caused him such happiness that you could call it ''a damage''.
Go to find some real arbs instead wasting your time here by trolling.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm

ideafix wrote: this forum is a joke
ideafix, no one is forcing you to visit this forum. You can leave at any time.
ideafix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Arbusers wrote:
ideafix wrote: this forum is a joke
ideafix, no one is forcing you to visit this forum. You can leave at any time.
I will leave when i will no longer need to reply to hilarious and inequitable accusations of offensive and trolling members.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:02 am

What is the reason by Matchbook ?
ideafix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:27 am

w62upr wrote: What is the reason by Matchbook ?
That's what asianconnect support told me:
"I will give you the reason why Matchbook suspend your account later Sir"
So still waiting. If someone is interested in their answer, i can pm it, but i'll not write here as it will become again- bait for trolls :)

Return to “AsianConnect88”