BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Freeplay and bonuses "strategy"

Ask anything about smart gambling
maqroll

Freeplay and bonuses "strategy"

Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi everybody, I am newbie here.
I have one question: I would like to take advantage from the bonuses and freeplays that a lot of bookmakers gives. My idea is to bet back on the bookmaker giving the bonus and lay on the exchange. The objective is to transfer the money of the freeplay from the bookmaker to the exchange.
I know that is a matter of luck and there is not a working strategy yet. Anyway, I did a simulation. If I sistematically bet back on odds between 1.70 and 1.83 (randomly and mainly in the over/under markets), laying at the best odd on the exchange, in the long run, I end up to lose the money on the bookmakers. Since I think that I do not have much statistic (about 500 matches), before starting with real money, I would like to hear some opinion about this idea.
Thanks
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Freeplay and bonuses "strategy"

Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Could work but worst case scenario you end up with loads of money in the bookie you want to lose and 0 in the exchange.  On top of that, as you will not be arbing (I think) you could wind up making a loss on all your bets and end up with unwithdrawable money in the softbook (as you didn't do your entire bonus rollover) and no money in the exchange.

Not a great idea.

Return to “Newbie's questions”