RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

SINGBET VOID BET VIA ASIANODDS

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

SINGBET VOID BET VIA ASIANODDS

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 am

This is to inform community about outrageous behaviour from singbet (or should i say sinbet) and hopefully protect other potential victims.
My issue is  with a bet I placed via asianodds platform and have it voided after the end of the match.
Ok. You would say what’s the big deal? Singbet is wellknown for voiding bets.
Sure , but I think this case is different it was a totally normal bet (not even an arb ) and  as asianodds support informed they are not even discussing about the issue .

This was asianodds reply
“They can, at any moment and will not take back such decisions, void bets
they consider part of syndicate or made with systems. Unfortunately, we
cannot reason out with them because their decision is always final and
Singbet is well-known in the industry for this behaviour of grading bets. We
suggest to our customers to avoid placing bets for this bookie if the way
Singbet grade bets would be an issue for them and Singbet advises the same. “

Now, some facts:
1) I placed bet under 2,5 (match 1-1 , around 80 min of match) at odds 1,4 when at the same time sbo’s odds was 1.37
2) 5 min later I placed the same bet at 1,24 (totally normal I would say for this fall of odds at this stage of the match) and this bet was normally settled as won
3) I took a screenshot a couple of minutes after my first bet (I am attaching the screenshot) , as you can see singbet’s odds is 1.31 and sbo’s 1.27 i am sure that you will agree with me that this kind of difference gives no ground for my bet to be considered as "abnormal" and it is an extra proof that there was nothing wrong with the odds
4) I am betting years with singbet , I know very well about their “habit” to void bets so I am very careful with what I am betting with them and believe it or not due to my carefulness I never had any other bet voided when I was betting straight from their site and not via asianodds !
So my quess is that using singbet via asianodds played  some role  with the cancelation of my bet

Now you are warned that  using singbet (at least via asianodds platform) involves great risk to have your money stolen , unfortunately I learned that the hard way!
Attachments
sin+sbo_AO_nd6.JPG
Last edited by cortomaltese on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: SINGBET VOID BET VIA ASIANODDS

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:42 am

In this screenshot is shown my voided bet as well as the settled as won bet which i place 5 minutes later again at singbet!
What is most unbeliaveble is that according to asianodds support ""Please be informed that any of the bookies reserves the right to grade bets in any way and any point of time in their sole discretion."

So , more or less they can steal people's money at will and not even reason why or give account to anyone!!!
And it makes me wonder where should i officialy complaint about that issue? Should i do that to Asianconnect's juristiction ? Should i do to singbet's juristiction ? And which is singbet's juristiction?
Attachments
sin_AO_nd3.JPG
Last edited by cortomaltese on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:32 am

cortomaltese wrote: This is to inform community about outrageous behaviour from singbet
Thanks for letting us know, I will stay away from them ...
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:18 am

Sad.
I hope the rest of your books make up for this.
GL good sir!
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:34 am

RoosterDonky wrote: Sad.
I hope the rest of your books make up for this.
GL good sir!
Thanks
in this business like everywhere else you have to pay to learn!
I am ok with that , what is not ok is the feeling that no matter how hard you try it's very easy for a scammer to destroy days or weeks of hard earned money just because 'they like" or because "they reserve the right to grade bets in any way" (their way i would say) and at the end of the day there's nothing you can do about it!
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:38 am

I hear ya man I had some profits wiped out by some unfortunate crap.
I started a topic of shit books and quoted your story, if you don't mind.
Maybe we can enlighten others or others can enlighten us, so incidents like this can be kept to a minimum.
Gl in future endeavors buddy!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:39 am

Don't get me wrong i understand the risk involved when you are placing pulp or late bets , i 've done that many times and learned the hard way to avoid that by any means....
but come on ... look at the screenshots for goodness shake !!!
This is  a totally normal bet , i would never feel insecure to place it in any average bookie!
At least i hope i will help you to save some money  mates!
Be very carefull with them!
Last edited by cortomaltese on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:40 am

RoosterDonky wrote: I hear ya man I had some profits wiped out by some unfortunate crap.
I started a topic of shit books and quoted your story, if you don't mind.
Maybe we can enlighten others or others can enlighten us, so incidents like this can be kept to a minimum.
Gl in future endeavors buddy!
Yeap feel free to forward that where ever you consider that it will help.
Thanks for your good words mate
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:44 am

Def man, much appreciated.
Btw if anyone uses the site BmBets proceed with caution as they list arbs that are on the same team name but in fact are diff teams (u21 and so forth).
I'm sure everyone knows this but if anyone is a noob like myself and comes across this proceed with caution.
Gl Guys!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Some update:
My issue is already on SBR and BMR among others
1) They advised me to make a complaint to asianconnect's juristiction (Curacao) instead of singbet's one , which i am planning to do
2) They agreed with my assumption that placing that bet via asianodds platform had to do with cancelation since "the business they get from Asianodds is less profitable than their normal business because the Asianodds customers only bet with them when their odds are highest or joint highest"
Last edited by cortomaltese on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Yuk.
GLGL hopefully they can do something.
Positive thoughts!!
Oddstrike
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 am

It happens exactly the same for me 1 week ago (you can read my previous post in this forum)
Bet was voided 2 hours after the end the game, saying I am linked with a betting syndicate, from what asianconnect replied me, which is obviously pure bullshit!!!!
The most strange is that the bet was on Sweden allsveskan with limit more than 7k.
I ve removed singbet from the list of bookmakers to be sure that I wont take any bet with them in the future.
However, the support of Asianconnect was really poor, saying at the first mail that their decision was final with absolutely no chances to change it, meaning they didn't even try.....
Good luck Cortomaltese with your reclamation and if you need some testimony with proof of screenshot I can help you.
f164
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:41 am

This is really a terrible behaviour of them. Good that you have taken screenshots. The bad publicity coming along with your issue will cost them muuuch more than 200 EUR winning voided.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:22 am

f164 wrote: This is really a terrible behaviour of them. Good that you have taken screenshots. The bad publicity coming along with your issue will cost them muuuch more than 200 EUR winning voided.
Unfortunately the damage is obviously more than 200 eur , anyway i agree with you that eventually they will pay multiple times that amount due to bad publicity
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:31 am

Oddstrike wrote: It happens exactly the same for me 1 week ago (you can read my previous post in this forum)
Bet was voided 2 hours after the end the game, saying I am linked with a betting syndicate, from what asianconnect replied me, which is obviously pure bullshit!!!!
The most strange is that the bet was on Sweden allsveskan with limit more than 7k.
I ve removed singbet from the list of bookmakers to be sure that I wont take any bet with them in the future.
However, the support of Asianconnect was really poor, saying at the first mail that their decision was final with absolutely no chances to change it, meaning they didn't even try.....
Good luck Cortomaltese with your reclamation and if you need some testimony with proof of screenshot I can help you.
Yeap this was what asianconnect told me in their original message "They can, at any moment and will not take back such decisions, void bets
they consider part of syndicate or made with systems"
Made me lough !
I know that it's not asianconnect's fault but they have their responsibilities too!
1) Like you i am quessing that they didn't even bother to forward my complaint to singbet , they just told me that they "presume" what will be singbet's answer , so poor service indeed!
2) Let me stress one more time my quess that placing bets to singbet via asianodds increases risk of voiding comparing with placing bets straight through singbet's site!

Return to “Bookies discussion”