Betting friendly countries

Anything else but gambling
marc23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betting friendly countries

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:48 am

Hello,

I'm looking for a betting friendly country, as in mine things will get complicated betting-wise. What i'd like to find:

1. Betting to be legal (paying taxes on profit/income/whatever is fine, as long as legally i'm ok)
1.a) Relative stability and predictibility of the legislation; it would be good to be almost sure the laws won't change next week.
1.b) To be able to settle there, open a bank account and use it for this purpose
2. Access to Pinnacle at least (Sbobet would be a bonus, brokers would be ideal)
3. Stability & (again, relative) safety. Violent/unstable areas excluded.
4. I would prefer Europe, but i'm open to any possibility.
5. Other things, as expensive life and/or extreme weather conditions are to be considered, but not essential. Right now, i'm most interested in finding a place and settling in easily.

Cheers!
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Betting friendly countries

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:07 am

are you an EC-member?

Then go to Austria :)
marc23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Betting friendly countries

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:41 am

Thanks! So Pinnacle is allowed there? (or is it in a grey area, like i've heard about other countries?). I've read some things about the Austrian gambling law, but they may be outdated (something about the local operators being protected). Is it true that there are no taxes on betting winnings? And the state has no issue with someone openly declaring betting as the source of income?

Return to “Rest Area”