RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Tax Heaven Countries

Ask anything about smart gambling
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Tax Heaven Countries

Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:46 am

ProHat wrote: About the paypal / skrill / e-wallets ,  my accountant said to me that from now on local tax authorities have full access on my account and can easily see what money have I gathered there.
How is so? What is your country and via which way your country has access to your e-wallets?
You might have to hire a real accountant.
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:56 pm

In order to change tax residency you need at least to stay in a country for 180 days per year or more and have a physical address. Furthermore you need to have permission to stay that country if it's not within EU or if your current passport is not eligible.

Check again the company option if you are talking about profits more than 80-100k which want to be stored in a bank. Opening a company is much more easy compared to change residency.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Looter wrote: In order to change tax residency you need at least to stay in a country for 180 days per year or more and have a physical address. Furthermore you need to have permission to stay that country if it's not within EU or if your current passport is not eligible.

Check again the company option if you are talking about profits more than 80-100k which want to be stored in a bank. Opening a company is much more easy compared to change residency.
Furthermore, I think there are conditions to be met in order to stop being charged in foreign income tax in the country you are currently residing in. Tax treaties exist in between many countries though.

Return to “Newbie's questions”