1xbet - scam

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Canyoubelieveit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

1xbet - scam

Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello,

I am playing online since a long time and have seen tons of shit from bookies, but what happened recently on 1xbet is just scandalous, I am writing this here not as request of help, as I know that Russian bookies do not give a shit about regulations and laws at all. What happened can be proved by me upon request, I have screenshots and all possible conversations between me and their support. The amount it is about is not huge, its like 300 USD, still, it is a scam.

A few days ago I saw a game interesting for me, South Africa U19 - Eskisehirspor U19, comparing their squads etc. as well as the fact, that the match was in SA, I decided placing several bets on SA U19 as the odds on them were value according to my understanding. A few hours later the game ended, 2-2, bets lost. Ok, bad luck I guess. I always double check the results of the games I played due to bad experience. Then I suddenly see, that there was no such game but South Africa U19 - Galatasaray U19. Well, all sites I checked on confirmed the same, there was never a game of SA vs. Eskisehirspor. So I contacted the support, making sure to make a screenshot of the betslips in my account before. I explained them, that knowing SA will play a European top teams youth, id never have played this bet, because, who is Eskisehirspor and who is fucking Galatasaray, right?
Support demanded screenshot of the bets, I sent. The next day they come back with saying, that hey, it was a technical glitch, they now corrected it to Galatasaray and that I wont get my money back. At the same time, they voided (a won) tennis bet I played, because the first name of one of the players has been mistaken by them, stating that according to their T&C, this is reason to void the bet. Well...I asked them what the difference between the football match and the tennis match was, they then replied, their security department now doubts the information I provided regarding the football match. Which is fucking lunatic, as they themselves confirmed that they made an error and corrected it to Galatasaray now. I dont know guys, just stay away...
Canyoubelieveit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: 1xbet - scam

Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Issue solved, they settled the bet as void now and I could withdrew the money.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: 1xbet - scam

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:25 am

That's suprising :)

Return to “Bookies discussion”