Valuebet bank

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Valuebet bank

Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:16 am

Hi all

Valuebetting is something I've been toying with for a while,but without any rigorous rules.I've been doing some thinking and with the new football season starting today have decided to try and implement some sort of system into my regime to try and add a profitable idea to the mix.
With increasing closures and limits I'm trying to discover new ways to keep active profit.It helps that over the course of the last while I've accrued a little bit of capital the easy way, now with this method hopefully things improve again.
I'm going to keep a bank for this method as I'm not sure how it will turn out.Right now I'm considering starting with a few hundred and rendering that money disposable as this is an experiment as much as anything.If I was to go back over all my valuebetting over the last year I doubt I would be ahead or behind by much, which is a problem as I don't know if it's worthwhile but then again I haven't given it enough attention.

I'm wondering what kind of bank would be suitable?Also what odds people look at?I naturally tend to go for longer odds and think that this has probably gone against me in terms of valuebets.I was also thinking of using a staking system,like 2/5/10% per bet and if the bank was to increase then increase the stake incrementally by the amount won.But I'm not sure if this is feasible if stake rounding is involved

Thanks for any replies, I know I'm probably not covering new ground in terms of previous here, so I'll likely go back and scour a few threads from the past as I remember reading some interesting stuff about it before.

All the best
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Valuebet bank

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm

flat stakes for odds from range 1.5 to 3 , lower flat stakes on higher odds 3 - 10, this way i did ..
dataofsport
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Valuebet bank

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 am

Kelly for stake system

Return to “Value betting talk”