Re-requested for KYC procedure

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re-requested for KYC procedure

Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 am

There is an incident that I would like to share with our members and draw relevant conclusions.
Some days ago I requested a payment from my Sbo account via AC88. It was a humble amount compared to other withdrawals I had in the past. The clerk who was (supposedly) serving me via live chat, requested that I need to pass the KYC procedure. It was a weird request since I passed this procedure in the past. I stressed to her that I already finished with KYC in the past, but she didn't seem to care nor taking under account what I was telling her via live chat. On the contrary, she bombarded me with the steps that I need to follow. The feeling that I received was like talking to a wall. This created a very negative mood, similar to the one that we all receive from dodgy bookmakers, bookmakers that you don't expect to get paid from, any time soon.
I have no problem passing their KYC. The only issue I have is time loss, because I need to scan again fresh documents and then expect from clerks to finish their job, and this could cost time and nerves, especially when cash is needed urgently. Anyway, I sent all docs they asked me too, and i was happy to find out that their KYC team works during weekends.
After sending all docs I had the chance to speak via live chat to one of their experienced managers who speeded up everything and also found out that indeed I passed their KYC before.
It is obvious that some of their personnel is incompetent and has the far east mentality that we Europeans hate when we find out that we are treated like one out of many. When everything was finished I thought that the vast majority of their clients do not have access to any of their managers. Also, being a player my self, I realized that anyone in my position would get the same negative feelings when re-asked for KYC procedures.
Keep in mind that you need to have all documents ready with them at any time. Once again this is to stress the incompetency and the mentality of some of their personnel and not to question their financial status, which I know it is more than solid.
I also brought this post to the attention of the head of the company.
Last edited by arbusers on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oddstrike
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Re-requested for KYC procedure

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:23 am

I had the same situation than Arbusers describe.
I made in the past, at least 7-8 withdrawal with AC, and was KYC approved a long time before, but for my latest withdrawal request, the skype operator asked me again the documents before withdrawal. I had to send them again, and got paid really quickly as usual. However, I was a bit surprised, because this was uncommon from AC. May be, I had the same skype operator, not really friendly, (My request was also at the beginning of August).
By the way, everything ended well and my withdrawal was paid.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Re-requested for KYC procedure

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 am

Thank you for informing us. As stated earlier I brought this incident to the head if the company. My understanding is that players who passed the kyc procedure before 2014, requesting a total cash out, will have to pass the verification again.

Return to “AsianConnect88”