BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Livebetting - how do you do it fast enough?

Ask anything about smart gambling
jagarock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Livebetting - how do you do it fast enough?

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:46 am

Ive bought myself a subscription on betburger, and tried to get in on some livebets.

How do you guys do this?
I mean, if you place one bet in one site, then the next second the live odds have changed in the other site.
Do you have to have 2 computers and 2 people?  ;D

It seems like this is very hard to do unless you got a bot? Is rebelbetting the way to go for getting these livebets? I hear this software can auto-place bets.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Livebetting - how do you do it fast enough?

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:04 am

I guess it depends where you place your bets (how quick bookie adjust odds). I usually arb betweeen betsson - bet365, bet365 - betfair, betsson - betfair and got no problem with changing odds. You need to be fast of course but if even a person who just started arbing like me can do it, everyone can I guess. I used to arb on one PC (having virtual machine opened as well as normal browser for other ID) and even in this circumstances it was possible to catch live arbs. At the moment I use two monitors so it's easier and much faster.
jagarock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:35 am

ah, guess it was the ones i tried which were updating way too fast then.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:02 am

Hi. I opened new account... two weeks ago I think. I dont bet heavy at the moment cause I want to find out how long my account will last if using mid stakes. So considering lower leagues (like second/third Finland, Denmark, Sweden, also U21/U19 kids games from eastern Europe) I bet around 50 euro. Mostly pre-ko. And they let me have that much in 80% of my bets. Depends of odds. I can say that they are not happy if I try to have 50 euro on lower leagues on high odds (over evens). But if odds are low (around 1.5 and less) they seem not having problem with my bets.

If you ask for live betting I had 80 euro max but it wasnt top leagues and I cant say what was max bet cause I dont want to hit max bets to bring attention.

Top leagues pre-ko: 100 euro on low odds (1.3 and less) when I tried to transfer money to BF. Again - I didnt want to try more.
jagarock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:24 am

i just won one here now 8) it had 121% profit.

bet365 and pinnaclesports works very good for this, since the links from betburger autoselects the bets for you, so all you need to do is fill the bet and press go. for betsson and betfair you have to select the bet manually, i dont have good enough overview to do that fast enough..
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:29 am

121%? It's too much even for a normal bet  :)
How? It only makes sense with a voided side.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Jules
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:46 pm

hello! i live in uk is there any way to play on bettson ? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Return to “Newbie's questions”