RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New account Question

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

New account Question

Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi everyone, I was wondering about how some people have dealt with the harsh restrictions now being placed on new accounts.
Has anybody noticed a different trend in how new accounts are dealt with depending on deposit methods?For instance are some ewallets considered more professional than others?For example, paypal is quite a popular service in this day and age so I find the idea that transactions using this method are heavily scrutinised a bit illogical. I'm also wondering if anyone has tried depositing via a bank account initially and then moved onto other methods? It seems to me like a more legitimate way to carry out business.
Thanks for any opinions :)
TjTaker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: New account Question

Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 pm

New accounts are not undergoing major restrictions for what I have realized with the exception of Bwin.
In relation of the deposit methods is the same old story... ewallets = bonus hunters/arbers (it is what the industry thinks).
But I think that lately there have been no major changes for the worse, except what I had said previously that there are bookies now that only offer their bonus if your first deposit is via debit/credit card or bank transfer.
Stay focused and never give up!
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:14 am

TjTaker wrote: In relation of the deposit methods is the same old story... ewallets = bonus hunters/arbers (it is what the industry thinks).
What about ewallet mastercards?
TjTaker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:19 am

I'm not sure, it's a matter of trying...
Stay focused and never give up!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”