RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Need some advice

Ask anything about smart gambling
willi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Need some advice

Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:19 am

Hello everyone im 20 years old arber from Serbia :). I discovered online arbing few months ago and since than i have been improving my arbing skills. I started with small bankroll and i kept investing more. My current bankroll is about 2500 euros and im using only bet365 and pinnacle and its going pretty good i can make up to 50 euros per day. I am using betburger free alert service and calculator and i am arbing only pre match. I am planing to invest 7000 more euros in arbing so i would like to ask you some questions :). 1) first and most important question is how to postpone as much as i can limits on my bet365 account becouse i find it best bookie for arbing they have descent odds and really high limits i know bacis things like rounding up stakes and thing like that but is there anything else i should know. 2) Is it dangerous to use bet365 promotion 25 euros free in-play to arb with that becouse i always do that and make easy 10 euros. 3)i am not very familiar with agents i read whole thread here on forum and the only benefit that i noticed is 0.1 % bonus on sharp bookies but on the other side there are withdraw and deposit fees so i am wondering should i use them?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Need some advice

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:03 pm

1. You could postpone limits for some time by betting trebles. This time would be longer if you bet only trebles. If not, in the end limits will come.
2. It is not dangerous. A 25 euros free play should be converted to 20+ euros cash.
3. Read more in the appropriate section. Everything depends on the patterns that you use and the situations you find your self in.
X_Gambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 pm

For question 2) I would like to emphasize :
There are promotions where you first need to place a pre-game bet and b365 offers you a freebet in-play afterwards : Do not arb it with your pre-game placed bet. Bet365 is pretty strict on that one.. Arb it with other bookmaker
willi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks for your advice but it seems that the worst thing has just happened. My bet365 account is limited after just week or so after i started hitting max on every single bet such a shame :( the good days for me are gone i guess

Return to “Newbie's questions”