RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

paddypower value

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
davidelliott52
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

paddypower value

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:45 am

in the last few tennis tournaments betburger have shown loads of good percentage arbs using paddypower and pinnacle, unfortunately these arbs are useless as the paddy power limit is almost always less than £30, the paddypower odds are always way out of line with the rest of the market giving what looks to be good value (has to be good value if you can match it with a sharp for a good 3%+ arb) so my plan is to place stakes of £10 on odds between 1.5 and 2 place £5 on odds of 2-3.5 and £2.50 on odds above 3.5. has anyone used this strategy and got any advice/feedback? cheers.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: paddypower value

Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:46 am

Dont forget tennis rules are different, Paddypower are match complete, and Pinny is one set complete, so a retirement can be a loss (or a win!)
Never trust a goose!!!
davidelliott52
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:57 am

Ah OK, so are you saying because of the different rules that there is no value at pp, I get why you can't use it as an arb now but is the value still there?
Lance_Uppercut

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:19 pm

I'd be willing to pay if someone could teach me the way of the arber. I'm only making peanuts at the minute no matter what I try.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”