Bet-IBC.com & BonusBonusBonus.com Scammers

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
Irefutabilul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet-IBC.com & BonusBonusBonus.com Scammers

Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:51 pm

I'm writing this on behalf of a good friend of mine, who just got scammed by the so-called "betting brokerage" group located at Bet-IBC.com. They are also linked with BonusBonusBonus.com, run by an Austrian guy called XXXXX (supposedly from Wien), and who was claiming a few years ago to be the "biggest agent in Europe". Other persons associated with this scam group is someone known as XXXXXX XXXX (from Krakow, Poland) and a Romanian guy from Constanta, I'm about to find out his real name soon because he even used to manage some kind of business in Chisinau, Moldova.

I'm not going to make it long. What happened is that my friend made a deposit of 1,800 EUR to bet at Maxbet.com. Everything went OK initially, until today when he found out that his account with EUR 4110 in cash, was locked. Obviously he asked his agent what was the reason. He was told that another customer has logged in from the same IP. That was true, because he had a cousin also involved in betting and he used to live at his house for some time while his flat was undergoing renovation. This was the answer:

"The fact is you are using the same IP-Address, for the chat, for the bets on the old and on the new account. Therefore the account stays closed and the Money is frozen".

Tell me please, how stupid is this? OK, it may have been true that using the same IP for two accounts is not allowed (even though I am not sure they ever warned him about), but one thing is to ask for documents in order to protect customer's funds, and totally different is to just lock his account and never reply back, as if it was anywhere written that money belong to them in such cases. Why not establish whose account is and give the money back?

I remember to have been contacted by these scammers in the past, being asked to become an agent. I did refuse them at the time because I could not trust them. Now I see I took a good decision. But this isn't the case with my friend. At least for the moment, because 4,000 is not a small amount. Even if it was a small amount, this is unacceptable and puts one more shadow on this black sports betting brokerage industry.

My friend will not give up. We will get in touch with Austrian authorities and unless they're dumb stupid totally, they will pay him back if they don't want to go to jail for EUR 4,000.

PS: BonusBonusBonus.com was for sale for a while, it is possible that this was a set up and they only waited for the right moment to leave the scene.

Anyone who can contribute is welcomed.
Last edited by Irefutabilul on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Bet-IBC.com & BonusBonusBonus.com Scammers

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 pm

I had to erase the names mentioned by Irefutabilul in order to stay aligned with the Terms & Conditions of our forum. I also contacted bonusbonusbonus via Facebook in order to provoke their reaction.
Irefutabilul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks you. Let's see if they also ignore you.
Irefutabilul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Last answer from Bet-IBC:
Dear Sir,

Your mother did not know about her relation to XXX?
You know that all these emails are saved and stored, so better think before you write something.
Also saying „she (your mother) might not have known about that“ indicates, that somebody else was betting under her name without her knowing.

Anyhow – accounts will stay suspended and funds won´t be released. Any account that you or your family/group will open in the future via us will be treated the same. If you want to take any legal steps, you always have the right to do so.

Any threads towards us or our company by you or other people around you, will be added to this case as well – we received threads from some moldavian friends of yours that were already reported to local authorities.

Best Regards,
Tell me guys, how unfair is this? My friend had about 4,000 EUR in his account and about 2,000 EUR in his mother's account, which was used for football betting. OK, same IP and all that stuff, but is this a reason to take his money?!

Mr. XXX and Mr. XXX, you are plain stupid if you think we can't get to you. Of course you won't say that you got problems and you are one of the many other brokers who run away with people's money, but again, you are plain stupid if you think that 6,000 EUR is more important than your liberty.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Irefutabilul wrote: My friend had about 4,000 EUR in his account and about 2,000 EUR in his mother's account
why did "your friend" open another account in his mother's name?
maxbet doesn't limit players as far as i know ...
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:28 am

In their defense, I have been using BET-IBC for my betfair account ever since Premiumtradings couldn't provide that service to me anymore and have not had a single problem.  Withdrawals are almost instant.  Of course I only have my own account...
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Also i dont understand why they care about IPs. More accounts = more turnover
zyz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:07 pm

6.5k euro lost ..
They took my money even their T&C say clearly  : BET-IBC reserves the right to close your account and refund your balance without providing a reason at any time.
I used them only because they didn't take any share for Maxbet .
igulatas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:32 pm

I used them more than one year and have no problem with them. When i read what happend to your friend look at the T&C of  the BET-IBC and there is no warning about having 1 account from 1 IP. My brother is also an arber and he uses the BET-IBC too. Even though we live in different cities and have different IP's i now i afraid to have the same problem :( 

Return to “General talk about betting agents”