I really need some help / advice

Ask anything about smart gambling
mercury77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

I really need some help / advice

Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi all,

I started arbing just recently with all the cool things and tricks I learned over here. Now I am in a bad situation and I really don't know what to do. My Skrill account got closed and I still dont know why. My feeling is the multiple changes of ip by my vpn ( so be very careful with this) but to be honest I really have no clue and once your in this shit you cant argue with them because they dont want to do business with me anymore.  But I cant withdrawal from most bookmakers because they say they can only send it back to Skrill. What can I do I am really starting to become desperate because I never had any bad intentions and were are talking about a big sum of money for me. Thans. I appreciate all your help
Last edited by mercury77 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: I really need some help / advice

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Contact them by phone & talk to them if you did nothing wrong as you state.
If you created a skrill account via arbusers im sure the admin here will help you with your issue.

Ask them if you can make another account if they closed this one with another email & that you will be a good boy from now on.
then change your previous email from bookies to the one your will create on skrill if they are willing to help you.
Good luck
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Please make another deposit using either credit card another ewallet such as Entropay, Ecopay or neteller.

One you make the deposit ask for withdrawal. Bookie should honor your withdrawal.
mercury77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:52 pm

GrayFox wrote: Contact them by phone & talk to them if you did nothing wrong as you state.
If you created a skrill account via arbusers im sure the admin here will help you with your issue.

Ask them if you can make another account if they closed this one with another email & that you will be a good boy from now on.
then change your previous email from bookies to the one your will create on skrill if they are willing to help you.
Good luck
Hi Grayfox. I already did that and it didn't help. Telling them I will be a good boy is basically saying that I did it on purpose but I still have no clue why they closed it. Unfortunately I already opened a Skrill account before I heard of this website so that won't help either.
mercury77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Bobo wrote:
Please make another deposit using either credit card another ewallet such as Entropay, Ecopay or neteller.

One you make the deposit ask for withdrawal. Bookie should honor your withdrawal.
Hi Bobo. I thought that as well but in some cases you can only withdrawal to the first deposit method. Skrill in my case or you have to lose all your money first and than deposit with another method than Skrill and from than on you can use the new withdrawal method. Off course I dont want to lose my deposit first. I just want my money back
GrayFox
Has experience

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:27 pm

If you did nothing wrong then i dont see the issue here to block your account.
so i guess or you should tell us what "accidently" you did so we can understand , or we are not able to help if we dont know the issue. You can pm too if you dont want to share this in public.
"once you make a deposit ask for a withdrawal.Bookie should honor your withdrawal". i guess you are joking right?
mercury77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:05 pm

GrayFox wrote: If you did nothing wrong then i dont see the issue here to block your account.
so i guess or you should tell us what "accidently" you did so we can understand , or we are not able to help if we dont know the issue. You can pm too if you dont want to share this in public.
"once you make a deposit ask for a withdrawal.Bookie should honor your withdrawal". i guess you are joking right?
Hi GrayFox. I will post it here because I have nothing to hide. In the opinion of Skrill off course I did something wrong otherwise they didn't close my account but they won't tell me what it is. The only thing I can think of that I did wrong is using accidentally too many different ip's . I use HMA vpn and even though I didn't set it to change my ip automatically betringer (the software I used) showed me that my ip  changed multiple times in a short period of time and logging in from that computer a couple of times with a different ip to Skrill maybe triggered a warning ( I know it sounds silly) I honestly don't know. That also doesnt sound a good enough reason to close my account. This account is a regular account in my own name and verified with my own address so no use of another id etc.

I am not joking about  the bookies I wish I was. I can give you further details about this by pm if you want.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:45 pm

I don't see any credible reason why Skrill closed your account. Using a VPN is no reason also. In many cases in the past, when they see multiple tips even from many countries using the same account, the freeze it, they contact the owner and then decide what to do. But never before, they closed an account for a reason like this.
On the contrary, they do close accounts if 1 ip is used to access multiple accounts.
In any case, all these are assumptions. Your account is not registered via my banner, so they will refuse any talk with me even if i try.
GrayFox
Has experience

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:38 pm

so did you asked them whats the problem & they didnt say anything? did you call them & they refused to tell you the problem?
Arbusers wrote: On the contrary, they do close accounts if 1 ip is used to access multiple accounts.
from my experience they do not close even if you log in from same ip for about 3 accounts.
there is nothing wrong in checking your account balance to a friends house.
they are no bookies to have problem with that.
no bonus abusing, no arbing, no tricks.

if you did nothing wrong call them & ask for a supervisor to talk about your issue. ask them if the problem is about ip's & explain them that you are doing nothing wrong. Dont wait for emails until then because your mind will create more problems.
mercury77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:01 am

GrayFox wrote:
if you did nothing wrong call them & ask for a supervisor to talk about your issue. ask them if the problem is about ip's & explain them that you are doing nothing wrong. Dont wait for emails until then because your mind will create more problems.
Ok short update: I tried to call Skrill again hoping to talk to a supervisor and explain them my story and was first in line to speak to a representative. To make a long story short I waited for over 20 minutes and was put back in the que for several times (from first in line to third) so there goes my hope to speaking to them directly.
arbdealer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:03 am

Arbusers wrote: I don't see any credible reason why Skrill closed your account. Using a VPN is no reason also. In many cases in the past, when they see multiple tips even from many countries using the same account, the freeze it, they contact the owner and then decide what to do. But never before, they closed an account for a reason like this.
On the contrary, they do close accounts if 1 ip is used to access multiple accounts.
In any case, all these are assumptions. Your account is not registered via my banner, so they will refuse any talk with me even if i try.
Does that mean that people using VPNs have to careful? There is a small chance that the IP that your VPN assigns you be assigned to another skrill user using the same VPN service..
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Some time ago there was a report about a guy who used 1 ip to login to more than 30 e-wallet accounts. Naturally, the e-wallet contacted him and asked what is the connection among all these accounts. The player couldn't justify all these, as he was acting under stress and time pressure. In the end all accounts were closed and all balances paid to the bank accounts, at least for those who could be backed up by bank accounts.

Some years ago, a team of players accessed their e-wallets from the same ip/household. The e-wallets contacted them and asked them what was the reason. They all replied that they were playing poker together and the e-wallet accepted this explanation with no further questions.

There is no guarantee that VPNs work in the safe mode 100%. Your ip could be covered by another one and could trigger e-wallet's reaction. If this  situation comes up, all you have to do is tell them that you indeed use a VPN service for a number of reasons. To watch football games for example. The e-wallet will never accuse you for watching a South American game in your PC. This is not its job.

Return to “Newbie's questions”