Pinnacle Withdrawal Fees

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
Yulami
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle Withdrawal Fees

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi everyone, as a Turkish arber I'm planning to register to asianconnect. I've been searching the details here in this forum. Finally I decided to give it a try after having doubled my account in the semi reliable bookies like tempobet and 1xbet. But still I have doubts about the commission rates of both the agents and bookies. Because I have a small account, which is around 250 euro. I am aware of the deposit and withdrawal commissions of asianconnect, but I wonder if pinnacle still charge it's commission's when I withdraw my budget, to move it to another bookie.

(P.S: yes it is my first post and i hope to contribute more in the future)
Last edited by Yulami on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Pinnacle Withdrawal Fees

Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:57 am

Yulami wrote: Hi everyone, as a Turkish arber I'm planning to register to asianconnect. I've been searching the details here in this forum. Finally I decided to give it a try after having doubled my account in the semi reliable bookies like tempobet and 1xbet. But still I have doubts about the commission rates of both the agents and bookies. Because I have a small account, which is around 250 euro. I am aware of the deposit and withdrawal commissions of asianconnect, but I wonder if pinnacle still charge it's commission's when I withdraw my budget, to move it to another bookie.

(P.S: yes it is my first post and i hope to contribute more in the future)
There are absolutely no fees when you move money from one bookmaker to another within the same agent. For example, withdrawing money from Pinnacle and depositing it to Sbobet. In some rare occasions it is possible to withdraw from one agent and deposit to another with no fees.
Yulami
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Pinnacle Withdrawal Fees

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Thank you for the answer. Some of my friends told me that pinnacle charges commissions upon withdrawals, it is good to clarify this subject, Now i am waiting for the asianconnect to finish the maintenance.

Return to “AsianConnect88”