New Fees

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: New Fees

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:53 pm

qbet wrote:
dealer wins wrote: Or go back to using a good old debit card which is instant and free.  Oh well Skrill's loss.
I think wires trom a uk bank are instant.
Cheers, will check it out once the new fees start. 
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:18 pm

dealer wins wrote: That means having to wait 4 days for a bank wire to arrive at Skrill.
I believe it is 2 working days, not 4.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Arbusers wrote:
As I see it, nothing changed.
really Nikos, you cannot see any differences? maybe you should look again

are skrill vip members irrelevant to you?

nothing changed? of course this is an inaccurate statement
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:29 pm

I don't know if something has changed or not, or it will change or not, what I see is that the lower send P2P fees for VIP customers gave been removed from the VIP benefits page, which isn't a good sing I guess.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:10 pm

ajeto wrote:
I don't know if something has changed or not, or it will change or not, what I see is that the lower send P2P fees for VIP customers gave been removed from the VIP benefits page, which isn't a good sing I guess.
Did you pay anything more than you already do?
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:22 pm

You could dedicate your efforts in making some money instead of making endless and hopeless attempts to defame me and the forum.
I m defending no-one. Read the chatterbox and you will see that some people raised questions and I promised them to ask a manager, which I did before posting here. What you see in my previous posts are information coming from the company. It is not my opinion. This manager was crystal clear and stressed that no additional fees will be implemented with the exception that i stated before. Now you are saying that:

yorkjoss wrote: of course after November VIP members will have additional fees
Is this your instinct, your intuition, or a rock solid information you have? Whatever that is, please elaborate.
Last edited by arbusers on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:45 pm

[quote="Arbusers"]

You could dedicate your efforts in making some money instead of making endless and hopeless attempts to defame me and the forum.

haha, nice one, you have been "defaming me" for a long time, no one is allowed to disagree with you, you are
Mr arrogance personified, in the past you have suggested, I should give up arbing,  I am one of the little people,
that I am a dinosaur, now your implying with your "ebook comment" that I'm stupid, all because I have had the mind to disagree with you and challenge your views, it's a forum? is it not?

If I am wrong about Skrill then as I said I will humbly admit I am wrong but they are sending emails with a link
which suggests that you will pay 1% or 10 euro with no mention of VIP, maybe it is an oversight and VIP's are still
getting the same deal, others who have posted on here obviously are reading the same as me and maybe
making the same wrong conclusion, time will tell as they say their changes takes place on 22/11

furthermore there is a whole host of fees on the link to their website including 1.9% for visa debit card deposits,
with no mention of VIP, £95 for every £5k deposited, no thanks!

I will have no problem finding alternatives to skrill, they are good for hiding money and transferring
but only because of the low costs, even an old stupid dinosaur who really should pack in arbing will
be able to figure out alternatives ;).....but I will miss them.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:44 pm

yorkjoss wrote: now your implying with your "ebook comment" that I'm stupid, all because I have had the mind to disagree with you and challenge your views, it's a forum? is it not?
This is your distorted conclusion that has nothing to do with reality, or the comments I previously made.
tarzan
Has experience

Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:50 pm

I send them an email (about new fees)....
Is this going to be for the VIP also?

I have got an answer....

Hello

Thank you for getting in touch.

The new fee schedule is applicable for non-VIP customers only.

You will be separately updated about changes in the fees for VIP customers.
Rudolpho
Has experience

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:10 pm

For those who mentioned that bank transfer to skrill can take up to 4 days:
I don't exactly know how it's for you guys, but in my little humble Eastern-European country we have an option to send money to one of their bank accounts that's a local bank for us. So it takes maximum up to 1 day(if you use different bank than theirs, but if you use the same bank then it usually took a couple of hours).

EDIT:
And for those who are arguing about their fees:

It would take a little money management to avoid paying them too much. Just don't make a transaction whenever you need 500eur on some other account. Think some time before and make one transaction instead 10 transactions. I'm not even counting how much have I paid them in these fees. Because it's ridiculously cheap now(if you make a little effort and manage your cashflow).

The main think I'm currently concerned is if cash withdrawals will be free of charge for VIP accounts.
Last edited by Rudolpho on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Arbusers wrote:
yorkjoss wrote: now your implying with your "ebook comment" that I'm stupid, all because I have had the mind to disagree with you and challenge your views, it's a forum? is it not?
This is your distorted conclusion that has nothing to do with reality, or the comments I previously made.
+80 karma, seems some arbusers agree with my comments even if I am not in touch with reality?
maybe I am too in touch with reality for your liking? ;)
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Skrill unbelievably important to me hope they don`t take the p#ss!
i am arbitrage
Looter
Has experience

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:54 am

dealer wins wrote: I use both Skrill direct and sofort to upload funds from my UK bank account to Skrill instantly.  Not anymore with those charges,
Arbusers wrote: As I see it, nothing changed.
How can you say that nothing has changed??
They have just removed the 2 instant and free ways to transfer funds from your bank account.
Personally I am using multiple bank accounts in order to receive an annual interest of 3-5% , to split my balance and also I perform account switches in order to benefit from different bank's promotions.
What happening with Skrill over the last 12 months is insane.
They are sharing info with most of the bookies more and more without our permission and at the same time they are raising their fees.

And all these what for??
They are keeping our money , they don't pay interest and they remove one by one all the benefits provided in order to attract us as customers...

I opened a multi-currency account with bank a overseas(Singapore) and will start to using more the debit card they provided which is linked to the currency I want each time , will also use Neteller where i have a personal contact and services like Kalixa which I already use for Bwin group in order to avoid withdrawal fees.

Cash is the king.
Last edited by Looter on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajeto
Has experience

Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:06 am

Have to agree, Skrill is becoming worse and worse.
Pete
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:48 am

Looter wrote: They are sharing info with most of the bookies more and more without our permission
Can you provide some more information on this? Any sources?
Thanks.

Return to “Skrill”